(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟒) you're the reason i'm here

☽☽☽(warning - this chapter gets a bit deep, mentions of suicide etc)

☽☽☽
(warning - this chapter gets a bit deep, mentions of suicide etc)

"ATHENA I'M WORRIED ABOUT YOU" Aurora called from outside the locked bedroom door, "you can't stay in there for two weeks".

This was a false statement as Athena was definitely going to stay inside for two weeks. It had already been a week of lying in her bed barely moving and she wasn't doing horrendously.

Don't lie, this is the worst you've ever been

"I'm fine Rory just tired" Athena replied in a low grunt. Her parents had been sending her meals in but she has barely touched the majority of them. She didn't feel hungry, she didn't feel tired, in fact she didn't feel anything at all.

"Rena I know that you're not ok, you're still blaming yourself"

"I don't want to talk about it" Athena replied simply, "so leave me alone"

"Maybe if you invited someone over... I know you don't want to talk to me but what about Rem—"

"I don't want to talk to anyone" Athena retorted in a louder voice, "just let me sleep"

"I know you aren't sleeping" Aurora sighed, "when was the last time you slept?"

"Stop guilt tripping me" she snapped, "I'm trying to sleep"

But you don't deserve to

If you go to sleep you'll mess up something else

"Shut up!" Athena yelled out,

"I didn't say anything" Aurora muttered, "just talk to me"

"Leave me alone!" Athena cried.

That's it, just push everyone away

They all blame you anyway

Athena listened to the footsteps of her sister ebbing away as she sat up and moved towards the bathroom. The shower was cold and woke her up once more. She'd been awake so long that she couldn't even feel tired anymore. Then again she should probably sleep. If not she'd end up fading away, she was already losing weight.

Something bad will happen

"It won't" Athena replied simply as she placed her head under the cold water and closed her eyes. It was icy and rather uncomfortable to be in but she pressed her hands against the wall and stood there anyway. Her t shirt was still on as she sank to the floor and lay her head against the tiles wondering when everything went wrong.

All your fault

You ruined it

"I need to sleep" Athena murmured. The clock on her wall told her it was eight at night. It must be Sunday by now which meant it had been more than a week since she'd found her aunt dead. Her lifeless cold eyes staring at the ceiling. Now that image was imprinted into her brain and Athena knew it always would be.