( 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 )

it's ok to feel it all it's ok to feel half or nothing, nothing at allthe moon isn't always full

it's ok to feel half
or nothing, nothing at all
the moon isn't always full

"I think the moon is beautiful, don't you see? Above everything else it shines because of the light of another, yet it's so beautiful. It shows that no one is entirely alone, at least it does in my eyes. Everyone sees the same moon, whatever you're going through... someone else has been there... someone else has seen that moon that you're staring at"

"But wouldn't you say the moon wouldn't be where it was without the sun... I feel like the moon, I'm insignificant without the light of another."

"People don't look at the moon and think that it is beautiful because of the sun... people see the moon and see a shining light of iridescent hope standing on its own. It's ok to get help from others... it's ok to share a light that keeps one glowing... the worst thing you can do is deny the light someone else offers you because you feel you don't deserve it... and look at it this way, where would the sun be without the moon?"

selenophobia. 

desc. Remus Lupin is scared of the moon, not the moon itself but the connotations it brings alongside. At age four he was bitten by a werewolf named Fenrir Greyback, since then he's seen his life as a curse and a danger to those he brings close to him. Remus Lupin is scared of himself, he's scared of what he might do and he's scared of how people perceive him. However it's his own reflection calling out the insults, not others.

🌙

he set fire to the world around himbut never let a flame touch her

he set fire
to the world around him
but never let a
flame touch her

"fire cannot be good because it burns others, it hurts and it destructs"

"But it provides light and before electricity, it was the only light some people had"

"they had the sun"

"but don't you see... the sun is fire"

pyrophobia.

desc. Athena Sinistra is afraid of fire and for good reason. Fire took away her brother, her home and the remaining essence of her carefree childhood. It brought with it the damnation and realisation of the real world and held within the flickering flames lies that Athena would have to deal with forever.

🔥

they say that the sun and the moon are in love
despite their differences
for without one the other wouldn't be the same
and without either, life would be nothing but darkness

🌗

"I think we're like the moon and the sun""if we were

"if we were... we'd be unstoppable"