(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟗) mudblood

☽☽☽

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

☽☽☽

THE SECOND WEEK OF EXAMS HAD GONE RATHER WELL. Athena had done her herbology practical on Tuesday which she'd been nervous about. However it turned out it was all to do with looking after plants and repotting mandrakes which she could do confidently.

On Wednesday she'd had the transfiguration practical. This had been her first exam where she'd had to perform spells in front on an examiner. Her nerves had been through the roof especially because she was one of the lasts ones to go.

Despite this she had managed to turn her Raven into a water goblet perfectly and her personal transfiguration had gone just fine. She'd managed to turn her hair a bright shade of blue without any hesitation which the examiner was incredibly pleased about.

On Thursday she'd had two exams. Her first had been history of magic which seemed to drag on for hours. Despite this she'd managed to talk about the goblin revolts in great detail, even having to ask for more parchment.

Astronomy took place on the Thursday night. Students sat in the astronomy tower and used their telescopes to map out the stars. Rena was sure she wouldn't have needed to look at the sky to know the positions of the sky. Needless to say, this was a subject she was confident in.

On Friday she had her defence against the dark arts written exam, she was tried from having to stay up for astronomy however the exam was in the afternoon giving her an opportunity to sleep in.

The exam itself went rather well. She smirked upon seeing question ten which asked for werewolf properties. Rena was sure that the marauders would love that one.

"Five more minutes" Flitwick called but Athena thought she was already done, she closed the paper and set her quill down on top of it. That didn't go too bad, she thought to herself. Defence against the dark arts had been one of the exams she'd been stressing about but now the written one was out the way, she felt a lot better.

Athena saw James a few seats ahead of her rumple up his hair again, it seemed he had finished too. Flitwick walked past him and as soon as he did so the boy turned. He grinned at Athena who smiled back before his attention turned to Sirius who was sitting at the other side of the room.

Sirius gave James a thumbs up, he was lounging in his chair with ease, tilting it back on two legs. Remus was beside Athena but was one of the only students who was not looking up.

The moon wasn't for another week but Athena noticed his skin was already palling. He was absorbed in the exam as he reread his answers as he scratched his chin with the end of his quill, frowning slightly.

In front of James sat Peter who was looking incredibly anxious, he was chewing his fingernails and staring down at his paper, scuffing the ground with his toes. Every now and then he glanced hopefully at Dorcas' paper who was sitting along from him. She however had closed her exam and was staring at the electric blue nail polish on her fingernails.