(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟔) chaos

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

"DO SOMETHING!"

The chaos and overlapping noise of the ensuring rage of the order muffled his voice as though a bubble head charm had been placed around him. People had assumed hope was lost, except for Remus.

Her eyes were shut and the colour was drained from her face making her look like ghost. The blood on her top was like rose petals swimming outwards and tears choked up in Remus' throat just thinking about what it would be like to lose her.

The hilt of the silver knife stuck out oddly and sickeningly from her abdomen. Remus knew better than to pull it out, he knew this would only make it worse. Two fingers pressed against her cold skin that felt like ice on the wildest of winters.

For a moment there was nothing, like an empty shell, a hollow tree. Then as though light shone down from the heavens, Remus felt it. A small but steady signal converting that Athena was alive.

Remus' heart swelled as he turned back towards the fight. He was never good with first aid. However everyone else was preoccupied. He watched in horror as Sirius was thrown across the room like a rag doll, hitting the wall and leaving a hefty mark.

His body crumpled just like Marlene's had done when she was stunned. Her body still lay with Dorcas stood in front of it as protection. Remus had to stop the bleeding, he knew that she was losing too much blood and he could tell from her pale coloured T-shirt becoming more and more stained with every second.

Remus cursed himself for being so stupid. Every month he'd be in the hospital wing and every month Madame Pomfrey would mutter spells to clean blood and close wounds but now that he was here, Remus couldn't remember a thing.

Just when he believed hope may be lost again, a hand was placed on his back. Turning in shock and expecting to see a death eater coming to claim their prize, Remus saw Aurora. It seemed not everyone had given up on Athena.

"She's alive" Remus gasped as Aurora knelt beside the body of her sister and supported her head with her hand, "she's alive but barely"

Athena ran her wand over the wound and Remus raised his eyebrows in surprise to see the blood fading away as though it was seeping back inside of the girl.

"Will she live?" Remus asked,

"I'm not sure" Aurora muttered in response, "if the knife hasn't hit any of her vital organs then she might make it... she needs to go to St Mungo's now"

"I'll take her" Remus offered immediately, "I can apperate there"

"I'll go" Aurora countered, "mother works there... I know where I'm going"

Remus nodded as he watched the limp body of the girl he loved carefully lifted into her sisters arms.

"Good luck" Remus murmured, jumping as he felt a spell collide onto the table next to him. For a moment he had nearly forgotten that he was in the middle of a fight.