(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟑) results

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

ATHENA'S SUMMER HAD GONE DOWNHILL AFTER THE TWO NIGHTS SHE'D STAYED AT JAMES'. After that she has nothing else to do except to wait impatiently for her OWL results.

Aurora wasn't home a lot but when she was, the girl was a nightmare.

Rena loved her sister a lot however it seemed as though everything she talked about was to do with exams and results. The girl was stressed, that much was to be expected however it was obvious that she'd do brilliant. At least it was obvious to Athena.

She'd had more letters over the last fortnight than she'd had the first week. It seemed as though the group was back to normal which was a huge relief to Athena. She'd hated how tense everything had been.

Lily had gone away with her family to Spain which had been something she was really looking forward to. Unfortunately last minute they'd invited Vernon to go with them which was something the auburn haired girl hated.

Athena had received a couple of postcards from her depicting the beautiful scenes of Barcelona. Turns out that Barcelona had a huge magic scene which Athena hadn't been aware of. Unfortunately Lily had only got to visit it with her dad one day as Vernon knew nothing about magic.

Remus had come over for a day in the previous week. They'd walked around the village and talked for hours. That's what Athena loved about Remus, they could talk for ages without anything becoming awkward.

As usual they clambered up to the top of the hill to watch the sunset and Athena told him about how the girls had all ran down the hill and into the lake.

Remus just smiled as she told the story of how incredible the sunset had been that day. She loved this place so much and it was evident in how her face lit up just talking about it.

The two teenagers made plans that they'd go into Diagon Alley together just as they always did to get their books for the next year. Athena was sure she needed quiet a lot of supplies, exams had worn most of hers out.

It was the morning of the 16th of August when Athena heard the scream coming from downstairs. The girl jumped up immediately from her bed and sprinted down the stairs.
Sure enough, two tawny owls were sat at the kitchen table with letters tied around their legs.

"I can't do it" Aurora shook her head as Athena ran into the room,

"I'll open them for you" Athena shrugged but Aurora pulled her back,

"No I'll open my own" Rory frowned.

Mary and Henry were both at work meaning they'd have to wait to find out what results the girls had achieved.