AVOIDING MR. PROFESSOR

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

--

Maria Idalia Crosti, she didn't believe in love at first sight, but when she met a handsome, strict professor named Sygred Lione Montanier, she felt butterflies in her stomach, and her heart beat so fast when he was close.
Hindi niya kailanman naramdaman ang gaanoong pakiramdam sa kanyang boyfriend na si Jacob.

Maraming katanungan ang nasa isip ni Idalia, especially when she felt jealous whenever she saw her professor with his fiancé Ivenika. And, he was not aware of Idalia's feelings for him.

He doesn't care about it because he thinks Idalia is just his student. Nothing more and nothing less.

--

Hi, readers! bare with me po if maka encounter kayo ng grammatically errors and hindi correct na punctuation marks. I'm still busy and pag maluwag na po yung sched ko lilinisin and aayusin ko po itong story ko. I'm also writing a series na ipupub ko soon. So, if you're interested just visit my profile. Thank you everyone for reading AMP!