𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘝𝘐𝘐𝘐

═══*

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

༒ 𝑬𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔𝒆 ༒

• 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 8; 𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 •

What will you do in the name of love?

A ridiculous question that Hayley Marshall has never asked herself. She never fell in love with anyone before, so she figured there's no point in asking herself that question. However, she did love someone. A few people, actually.

She had a crush on Mike Berry in 6th grade, but that doesn't count, she started to develop some feelings of devotion and caring for the fetus she was carrying, though the only person she was certain she loved dearly was her little sister.

Hayley doesn't remember much from her years with their biological parents (she assumed her mind repressed it all) but she does remember the look in her sister's eyes when she was born.

Her eyes were the softest brown infused with green, as if she held the new spring growth inside. They were the forest floor and the gentle flowers, somewhere to rest and breathe. It was so much like Hayley's ones, but so different.

The moment the newbie baby's eyes met her older sister's, she stopped crying, she stopped moving, and just stared.

Many times, Hayley found herself fascinated by the depth and hidden emotions behind Cassie's glassy eyes. She was always known for her eyes and what they externalized; you could tell what she's feeling when she wanted you to know, and she could hide every bit of emotions when she sheltered herself from the outside world.

Hayley never ceased to love Cassie. Not when she killed someone intentionally so she could be a werewolf like her sister, not when she was getting herself into futile troubles, not even when she decided to settle down in Nashville with Dylan, and not when she started fights with her even though it was clear that Hayley was right.

Hayley often found herself wondering what will she do in the name of love she has for her sister. How far will she go for her? Will she sacrifice everything for her, including her own happiness, like Elijah constantly does for Klaus and Rebekah?

What will she do in the name of love?

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

She was going through Davina's old sketches, examing them and attempting to find in them something they haven't found yet; some sort of missing detail. She was too concentrated that she didn't even hear Elijah as he stopped in the doorway to watch her.