𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘝𝘐𝘐𝘐

(Am I the only one who sees who similar she and phoebe are?!)

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

༒ 𝑬𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔𝒆 ༒

• 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 18; 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗽𝗵𝗮 •

The redhead was walking down between rows of tombs to the front steps of the lycée, upon which a stone table has been set up to serve as their altar, as lit torches line the aisle before she laid the athame onto the altar. Abigail and Monique, the two harvest witches, followed behind her carrying the baby in the basket in their arms. Once at the altar, they each took their places - Genevieve behind the altar and looking out toward the aisle, whilst Monique and Abigail stood on her left and ride side, respectively. On the altar is a circle made of salt, with designs made within its lines

Solemnly and confidently, Genevieve looked straight forward and announced. "It's time."

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Breaking their way through the illusion they were put into by destroying the tombs, the Mikaelson brothers reached a room full of candles, a room in which they were sure the baby was before.

"We've passed through here twice already. We're running out of time." Elijah stopped to catch his breath and then punched through a wall, angry and frustrated.

"Then we move faster," Klaus said with a sigh, marking the wall beside him with a third tally mark using the same large rock from earlier, before a familiar female voice called out from behind them.

"Or smarter."

They froze and stiffend at the sound of the voice turning to face the source of the sound. And there she stood, Hayley Marshall, breathing and walking alive yet dazed and exhausted.

"Hayley." Elijah whispered under his breath, can't believe she's actually alive. He rushed over to touch her arm to make sure she isn't just an illusion the witches has brought upon them as well, relieved to find out she wasn't; she was truly there. "How are you here?"

"I woke up in the church. I felt this hunger.." She mumbled numbly as her gaze shifted to the father of her baby who stood behind, almost as if Elijah wasn't even standing in front of her, "I knew what I needed. I can feel her. She's here. I can feel my baby."

"You died with the baby's blood still in your system." Klaus concluded what Elijah was too confounded to realize, "She's in transition."

"Which means she has to drink the blood of the child if she is to survive." Elijah finished him, horrified and overwhelmed.