𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘐𝘝

═══*

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

༒ 𝑬𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔𝒆 ༒

• 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 14; 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗹 •

"That's it." The blonde werewolf guided with a soft smile, "Inhale and release."

"I guess this means no epidural, huh?" The pregnant girl said with a grimace as she laid on her back, leaning on her elbows.

"You got this, Hays. What's a little kid crawling out of your vag?" Cassie humored as she held Hayley's hands, helping her to prepare for the approaching birth.

"Funny." The older sister rolled her eyes before glancing back at Eve. "You sure I can't do this thing in, say, a hospital? The place with the doctors and the drugs?"

"Honey, the werewolves have been having babies out here since before you were born. Stop worrying." Eve tried to comfort her with a reassuring smile.

"Okay. Then what, Eve?" Hayley groaned as she sat straight and released Cassie's hand. "I don't even know what it's like to have a mother, let alone be one."

"Hey. You've raised one, in case you forgot." Cassie remarked before raising a brow with pursed lips, "Not so sure how that turned out but.."

"Trust me, when the time comes, you'll know exactly what to do." The blonde cut her off before she'll stress her sister ever more than she already is.

"I hope so. As fun as it is to image Klaus changing dirty diapers, I'm pretty sure that I'll be doing this alone." Hayley let out a heavy exhale as she spoke.

"I somehow doubt that." Eve motioned with her eyes to Cassie's direction.

"Hey, no diaper will be touched by those hands." Cassie held up her hands and shook her head wide-eyed, but when Eve sent her a warning glare, she rolled her eyes and shrugged. "Fine. I'll help."

The three giggled shortly before a new presence appeared at the doorway, raising goosebumps on Cassie's skin as she uncontrollably straightened her position.

"Pardon the interruption. I wonder if I might have a quick word with the conspirators of a supposed uprising."

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"You're making a grave mistake." The original said calmly as the five werewolves stood in front of him.

"So, you're just worried about us. Is that it?" Oliver scoffed in return as he paced in the room restlessly.