𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘟

═══*

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

༒ 𝑬𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔𝒆 ༒

• 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 20; 𝗗𝗲𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 •

Sunlight streams golden through the window in a well-mannered announcement of the risen sun, causing her to squeeze her eyes tight, hoping she could return to be fully unconscious and fall back again to her dreamless sleep.

When she didn't manage to do that, she tried to hide her eyes under the blanket, with no success as well. She wrapped herself in the duvet, waves of nausea adding to her misery. Her brain felt like it would swell beyond the capacity of her skull and now the feeling of dehydration was too obvious to ignore.

She pulled herself up on her elbows, unaware of what's going on, and turning her head to look around, stiffening as she sees Caleb laying in bed beside her. She parted her lips in confusion, struggling to recall why and what is he doing in her bed, luckily, not naked?

Her stomach lurched and gurgled. Perhaps some painkillers would help too. He rubbed her heavy eyelids only for them to fall shut. He raised them again before she swung her bare feet to the carpet. It was cold and sticky underfoot, she must have missed that earlier. It was only then when random flashbacks struck onto her head.

The pack and she gathered around the bonfire, cheered, played the guitar, dancing to the acoustic melody, drank beers, drank rum, drank different kinds of alcohol, all while celebrating the death of the Guererras and Francesca, who died, in their opinion, thanks for their queen.

She and Caleb too close than she'd want to be seen with him in front of the pack, unabashedly flirting with one another, even getting a few whistles from their companions.

Another flashback of a kiss. A kiss.

FUCK.

She could remember his lips brushing over hers passionately as she pulled him as close to her body, giggling drunkenly under his touch. His tongue found its way to enter into her parts lips, intertwining with hers in complete unison, like two partners dancing the tango to the sound of the romantic music in the background.

She looked behind her shoulder again at Caleb, cursing herself for drinking that much the night before, so much that she can't remember half of the night. She remembered how happy and how much fun she had to be so appreciated and loved by everyone in her pack, and so glad to see her people relieved. She succeeded. She got rid of the threat for the sake of her people. She was a leader.

But then she recalled the fragmentary blackouts she has, and cursed herself again.

Once on her feet, the room swayed almost causing her to lose balance and he reached out for the wall. The room swirled before becoming stationary again, hoping she could get herself to grab a bottle of water and her pain killers.