𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘟𝘟𝘐

═══*

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

༒ 𝑬𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔𝒆 ༒

• 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 31; 𝗧𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿 •

"Enough already with the family squabbling! Come on, Nik! Even you can see that the situation has become awkward!" Rebekah claimed in annoyance.

"There's nothing awkward about it! Cassie, Hayley and Hope belong in the compound where they are safe. As much as I would like Elijah's help to kill Finn, if his way to celebrate his new relationship is to leave his beloved here by herself, he's welcome to continue sulking across the river." Klaus mocked in sarcasm while watching a few werewolves spar with each other.

"As I have explained to you repeatedly, brother, my presence here in Algiers is purely to assemble allies. Unlike you, Cassandra respects and understands that." Elijah, in Marcel's loft, said confidently as he hung up his suits, "And given all the enemies we have afoot in the form of wayward siblings and ancient, maniacal aunt Dahlias, I would think that you would applaud my efforts."

"Well, if it's my applause you seek, you shouldn't have dashed off in a bloody huff!"

"Alright, can you two at least try and stay focused on what's best for Hope's safety?" Rebekah tried again impatiently.

"I would like nothing more!"

"I am doing exactly that!"

The two brothers said in unison, and the sister finished the conversation. "See? You're on the same team. Conflict resolved, crisis averted."

"Respects and understands? Yes. Thrilled with the idea?" Elijah turned around to the girl who has been leaning against the table, and smiled while approaching her. "Not at all."

He laughed quietly and placed his hands on her hips while she wrapped her arms around his neck with a smirk. "I only wish I help these young vampires. I can see the potential Marcel is talking about and I-"

"-And your heart is, unfortunately, too kind and caring." She said and leaned closer to him, scrunching her nose up before whispering, "I hate it."

"I have begun to notice you use the term 'hate' a lot in our conversations." He cocked a brow with an irresistible smirk. "I take it personally."

"You should." She chuckled and teased. "I hate you because I.." She stopped at the realization of what she was about to say and couldn't bring herself to do it. He looked at her in question, and she shook her head and plastered a smile on. "..Because I am a totally different person because of you."