𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘟𝘟𝘐𝘐

═══*

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

༒ 𝑬𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔𝒆 ༒

• 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 32; 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗵-𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 •

"Oh- Oh my God."

"Hays, relax, it's still me."

"No! I- How long, h.. How?!"

"I'll explain everything, please, just calm down."

Telling her sister about what she is went worse than she imagined and hoped. In her head, she saw this picture of them sitting at a table with cups of tea, talking about how are they both feeling, and then casually admitting her transition to a Lycan and what's it even mean. But that obviously didn't go as she planned.

"How long you have been hiding this?" Hayley yelled and continued to go backward with every step Cassie tried to take forward, toward her sister.

She stayed silent for a long time before she sighed and spoke. It felt like decades. "It all happened when you.. Died."

"Months?!" Hayley's blood started to boil in her veins and her face turned red, "You have been keeping this from me for months?!"

"Hayley-"

"Is there anyone else who knows?" The hybrid asked warily, not sure she even wants to hear further.

"Klaus knew first, and then Elijah. But that's all." Cassie tried to convince innocently.

"Klaus knew before I knew?" The older sister's eyes widened in disbelief. "I'm your sister, for god's sake! And I- I thought you two hate each other!"

"Not really. Not anymore, at least." Cassie shrugged as she admitted honestly before she let out another heavy exhale. "Hays, I swear I wanted to tell you but it's.. It was really hard and-"

"Don't sell me this 'I was struggling so please go easy on me' crap, cause I don't buy it!" Hayley snapped, her fists clenching even tighter until the point of whitening her palms.

"I'm not trying to get you to pity me, I'm saying the truth, Hayley. You don't know what I went through and how difficult this was for me." The Lycan looked at her desperately and sadly.

"And we know who to blame for that."

"Hays-"

"No, I- I thought I want to know the truth and all, but I- I just- I can't do this right now." Hayley's voice lowered with a disappointed look in her eyes.

"No, Hayley, wait! I can explain, I- Hayley, wai.." But it was a useless effort. Hayley already walked past her and left in the same direction they came from.