𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘐𝘐

═══*

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

𝑬𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔𝒆

• 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2; 𝙀𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙢𝙖 •

She was about to knock on the door with her fist, given how she considered herself a guest there, when she heard a shriek of pain coming from inside the house and a familiar voice. Without hesitation, she kicked the door open and stormed inside the mansion, looking from the source of the yell.

She climbed up the stairs and scanned with her eyes the rooms, until she found her sister's opened door, and rushed in the room.

"Hays!" The younger werewolf instinctively called as she approached the two women, "I heard you yelping, what's wrong?"

"Hell if I know." Hayley exhaled and said as she pulled her hand away from her neck, noticing blood on her fingers coming out of a small puncture wound that already started to heal. "It felt like I was being stabbed."

Cassie hurried to move her sister's hair away from her neck to observe the wound that already disappeared and left a bit of blood, whilst both Hayley and Rebekah got a dawning realization. Cassie took a step back to look at the girls with furrowed brows of concern.

"Something bad is happening, right?"

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Meanwhile, Elijah and Klaus have just rushed into the back room of Rousseau's restaurant, where they find a just-now-awakening Sabine on the floor of the kitchen.

"What happened?" The suited original asked gruffly as he helped her to get up.

"It was Agnes. Her men took Sophie." The witch replied as she rubbed her head and groaned as she looked around.

"Day one with you in charge, brother, and already the witch linked to Hayley has been abducted by zealots," Klaus commented from behind in amusement.

"Where is she?" Elijah ignored him and directly asked the curly-haired woman in front of him.

"If I tell you where Agnes is, you'll just kill her." Sabine refused.

"Isn't that obvious?" Klaus smirked and asked sarcastically.

"Look, I know she's a little.. coo-coo, but she's our last living Elder. That might not mean a lot to you, but it means plenty to us. The Elders are the only ones who can do important spells."