𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘐

═══*

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

༒ 𝑬𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔𝒆 

•  𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1; 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚  •

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 his brother, the honorable original was finally released from his coffin by the Claire witch. She needed information and alliance, and so does he - especially after she undaggered him. He owed her.

At the current moment, he opened the back door to the patio of the mansion and approached the pregnant werewolf that stood with her back to him.

She turned her head to look at her friend with a small smile that graced her lips, as he walked forward towards her. "You're back."

"I'm back." He stated calmly.

The two looked at each other for a moment before Hayley slaps him in the face without warning. "Don't make promises you can't keep. Welcome home."

She was about to turn around and head back to the house, only that she stopped at the sound of a car driving towards them. The two exchanged confused frowns and tried to see the figure that came out of the house as the car's headlights dazzled them.

Behind them, the door opened sharply and Klaus stormed out along with Rebekah. Nobody was supposed to know where they leave, and nobody should know Hayley is there and that she's carrying Klaus Mikaelson's child. "What is that about?"

The car turned off and exposed a short figure of a girl with dark hair and black clothes approaching them.

"Oh, god, Cassie!" Hayley called and ran down the porch's stairs, pulling the girl into a tight hug. At first, she was too surprised to react. But eventually, she hugged her back and closed her eyes.

"Hey." The girl saying and the three originals shared a confused look.

Hayley took a step back and examined her sister with a smirk. "You look older."

"I'll try to take it as a compliment." The shorted girl replied with a small awkward smile. In the night's darkness, the Mikaelsons couldn't see a clear vision of the girl, which prevented from them seeing the similarity between the two women.

"Hayley," Rebekah cleared her throat and draw the werewolf's attention, "Mind to explain?

Hayley turned around with a smile to the Mikaelsons and patted the shorter girl's shoulder. "Guys, this is my little sister Cassie."