𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘟𝘐𝘝

═══*

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

༒ 𝑬𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔𝒆 ༒

• 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 24; 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲 •

He laid on his bed in the compound, still asleep as he was when he was rescued. He was breathing erratically, covered in a thin sheen of sweat, and his muscles were tense and stiffen, as though he was being overwhelmed by fear.

Standing over him and talks to him, his brother's voice echoing through his head within his dream, his hallucination.

"I know you are locked in battle, however deep in your mind our mother has set the stage. Hear my voice." He whispered to his ear, pausing and then continuing, "Our mother thinks she will win because she has left you alone, but you are not alone. Let me in." He put one hand on his forehead, the other on his chest, in the hope to gain entry into his mind. However, his body went rigid as if he's been shocked and his muscles begin to seize and spasm painfully.

"Let me help end whatever torment she has forced upon you." He tried again, his nose starting to bleed as he got glimpses and flashes of the dreams his brother is having. A palm that laid on his shoulder pulled him off of his brother and made him instinctively turn and choke-hold the person who tried to hurt him.

"Whoa- easy, tiger." The short girl hurried to try to release herself, which he instantly does by himself with a roll of her eyes.

"Do not sneak behind my back again." He clenched his jaw and said impatiently.

"Do not choke me again." She scoffed and returned.

"I can't help it. It's a reflex of mine." He deadpanned.

"You have to get some meds, psycho." She mocked sarcastically and stood on her tiptoes to look at the man lying on the bed behind Klaus. "He hasn't woken up?"

"Not yet." He sighed as he turned to his brother.

"It has been two days. Don't you find it worrying?" She folded her arms and furrowed her brows anxiously.

"Esther has put him in a trap of dreams in which he lives his worst nightmares. I'm trying to enter Elijah's thoughts to wake him, but Esther's locked me out." He told, clenching his fists angrily at the thought of his mother after what happened in the past two days.

"What a bitch." She mumbled to herself and shook her head before shifting her gaze to him. "Heard you met your father. The real one, I mean."

"How did you hear that?" He cocked a brow skeptical.

"Werewolves are big on gossip." She humored with a gentle smile. "How was that like?"

"How do you think?" He rolled his eyes impatiently.