𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘟𝘐𝘐

═══*

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

༒ 𝑬𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔𝒆 ༒

• 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 22; 𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀, 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀 •

A month has passed and it seems like things have changed. For better or for worse, that was not yet to be decided. Marcel has created the army he wanted to make to ensure the safety of the vampires in New Orleans. Elijah has started to train the newbie vampire, Gia, in an attempt to distract himself from the thought of the biggest change that had occurred in the past month; The engagement of the royal werewolves couple.

Cassie repressed her feelings for Elijah. She had to, and that's what he told her to do. Thus, she has given Caleb a true opportunity and learned with time how loveable he is, and how she slowly starts to love him back. The pack was beyond thrilled. It brought them all back together (except for the group that decided to leave the pack after joining the witches). It gave them a little hope that things could get better, because as was mentioned before; A queen needs a king to make her stronger.

And meanwhile, over the last month, Cassie spent at least an hour every day training herself to control her new abilities. She has grown to understand that her inner Lycan comes out mostly when she's feeling a strong emotion, whether it's sadness, anger, shock, or fear. Yes, she managed to start to teach herself how to trigger and pull out her abilities even when she's calm or happy, but unfortunately, she still hasn't succeeded to prevent them from bursting when her emotions are heightened, which lately hasn't happened too often.

And lastly, the relationship between Klaus and Cassie took a turn. After her breakdown when his brother said his final goodbye to Cassie as his love interest and whatever they had, Klaus saw something different in her. She no longer was the irritating, stubborn, and loud girl he saw her as. She was softer, deep inside behind the shields she built around herself, something that reminded him of himself. He was mad at his brother for being so 'saint' and 'compassionate' to the eye, when he's actually just scared he will hurt Cassie at some point. He was mad at his brother for not being a little like he himself was; when he wanted something, he went to get it, no matter what the cost.

Though no one was seeing the two's growing friendship. If they were, it would've created a division between Cassie and her pack. The pack wasn't very fond of the vampires. Especially not with the originals, despite living under their roof.

So time passed by and things started to look better. When in reality, nothing was better. In fact, things were about to get worse.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"Any prospects?" The dark-skinned man asked as he sat down on the chair beside the younger vampire who has been staring at his phone for a while now.