𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘐𝘐𝘐

═══*

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

𝑬𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔𝒆

• 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3;  𝘽𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 •

"..I was looking for something to drink, which, by the way, you have a severe shortage of, and then a cold breeze came from the front door, which was open and.. And I.. I swear I didn't hear anyone coming in and taking her, I.."

"Cassandra, please, breathe." Elijah's calm voice didn't ease her stress as she babbled over the phone.

"How can I breathe when my sister's been kidnapped?!" She returned anxiously.

"Niklaus and I are suspecting it has something to do with Marcel. We know he was there sometime between the conversation you and I had and between the time you saw the door opened." He informed.

"This Marcel guy really gets on my nerves!" She groaned in annoyance and clenched the fist of her free hand. "Then why aren't kicking his ass already?"

"We do nothing. Niklaus and I will take care of it."

"Excuse me?!" She chuckled and her voice pitch rose, "I'm not gonna sit down and wait while he does god-knows-what to Hayley!"

"It is not safe for werewolves to walk around the french quarter." He told and then another thought crossed his mind before he muttered it quietly as if to himself, "Although, it is not safe leaving you alone at the mansion if Marcel knows where we live."

"Well, first, don't you think that if he had known about my presence in the house he would have taken me too?" She pointed out and then toughened her voice again, "And secondly, I'm very much capable of protecting myself."

"Not against Marcel's vampires army." He insisted and looked at Klaus, who listened to the conversation and sent him an impatient look as they waited outside of the compound together.

"You know what? You do you, I'll do me, and let's see who gets to Hayley first." She responded in a very childish manner.

"This is not a contest, Cassan-"

She hung up the phone before he could finish his sentence. He pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. He had a long and rough day that refused to end.

"Remember when I say it - This girl is troubles." Klaus commented with his jaw clenched, getting a roll of eyes from Elijah before the two entered the compound, intending to confront with Marcel.