𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘐𝘐𝘐

═══*

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

༒ 𝑬𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔𝒆 ༒

• 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 13; 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗴𝗼 •

Walking out of the shack whilst rubbing her eyes and scrunching her nose, Cassie looked around at the line of people -werewolves- who stood in front of the hovel and chatted. Her brows furrowed in confusion before her gaze shifted to her sister, who stood by Eve and talked to her, yet to notice Cassie's presence.

"What's up with all these people?" Cassie voiced as she dragged herself tiredly to the girls, making them both turn their heads.

"Good morning to you, too." Eve chuckled as she looked at her messy posture as she approaches them.

"Yeah, I mean, Who are all these people? Why are they standing out here all weird and lurk-y?" Hayley said quietly, cringing at the staring eyes of the crowd.

"They've come from all over. All the packs." The blonde answered as she looked at the people in amazement.

"Why? To see a baby that isn't even born yet?" The tall werewolf whispered to them.

"Give yourself some credit. You're a nice view as well." Cassie commented with a faint smile.

"Aww, thanks, Cass. So kind of you to say that." Hayley tilted her head as she looked at her sister with an amused warm smile that falls as soon as Cassie snatched the cup of tea her older sister was holding from her hands, bringing it up to her lips with a smug smile.

"These freaks, they come here to see you two." Oliver's voice startled the young Marshall as it came from the now open door, "You know, given the place your parents held in pack hierarchy, maybe they think one of you's gonna be the long-lost werewolf messiah or something."

Cassie snorted with a roll of her eyes. "I highly doubt that."

"Hey," Caleb, who only now Cassie could notice that came out of the house behind Oliver, greeted her with a warm smile, "How'd you sleep?"

"Fine." She answered shortly, sipping the tea again under his soft stare.

"You have any plans for today?" He asked caring whilst Oliver's phone started to ring to which he immediately answers and walks away. Cassie's curious eyes followed him, attempting to use her supernatural abilities and eavesdrop, but Hayley's conversation with Eve along with Caleb's question muffled the voice who talked to Oliver on the other line.

"Cassie?" He asked, snapping her out of her daze as she looks back at him, mouth agape, a cocked brow in question. "You good?"

"I- Yeah." She nodded quickly and gulped heavily. "What were you asking again?"