𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘟𝘟𝘐𝘐𝘐

═══*

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

༒ 𝑬𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔𝒆 ༒

• 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 33; 𝗕𝗲𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗲 •

"Where is she?" She asked impatiently as she paced in the room restlessly.

"She asked us to meet her here. She should be here any minute." The older brother said while glancing at his wristwatch.

As if on cue, into the living room entered Cassie Marshall, with all her glory, yet wearing the most frightened, concerned, and pale look her face has ever reflected. She played with her shaking fingers as she always does when she's under stress, and it alarmed all three of them.

"Cassandra?"

Her glossy eyes snapped to meet his confused ones and forced her to swallow down the lump in her throat and pull herself together.

"Cassie, what's going on?"

She stayed silent for a lingering moment before she cleared her throat quietly and managed to bring herself to speak. "Can you, uh, sit? Please?"

"What- Why?" Hayley asked in suspicion.

"Please?" She insisted while taking a seat in the armchair in front of the couch, where she hoped they'll sit. Slowly and hesitantly, Hayley and Klaus obeyed and sat in front of her, while Elijah stood determined with a firm look of assertiveness. She tilted her head in a plea, but sighed when realized he won't listen and sit until she will explain why did she gather them.

"We are seated. Now, would you mind telling us what is it you wish to discuss?" The younger Mikaelson asked in worry.

"Um," She cleared her throat (that seemed drier than ever) once again before proceeding, "Yes. So.. First of all, I want you to know that, I don't know much about it either, and everything I'm going to tell you is based on what I've read in our Lycan ancestors' journals and documentation."

"You're scaring me, Cassie," Hayley said in a low voice as her heartbeat started to race. "What is going on?"

It took her a long minute to gather all her courage and to start.

"So.. What I told you about Lycans and what they- I mean, what we- I can do, is true." She stopped and lowered her voice. "But I did leave out a part of the story."

"Explain, please." Elijah said, more demanding than asking, while shifting his weight on his other leg.

"I told you I can transform into a werewolf whenever I want with almost zero pain, right?" She let out a heavy breath, "Thing is, there's one time where I don't have much of a choice and I've gotta turn."