𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘟𝘝

═══*

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

༒ 𝑬𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔𝒆 ༒

• 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 25; 𝗢𝗸𝗮𝘆 •

"The wolves are freaking out. They know it had to be an insider who took down Vincent last night, seeing as no one could have been anywhere near him." He informed, pacing anxiously in front of them.

"Did anyone suspect it was you?" The older Kenner brother asked, glancing at the brunette who stood beside him for a moment.

"No, not yet. But, they're gonna figure it out, which pretty much means I'm screwed unless we come up with a plan." The werewolf returned.

"Call a meeting. The whole pack, tonight. If they're so scared, now's the perfect time to convince them they need to ditch Esther." Hayley suggested assertively.

"She gave them moonlight rings." Aiden held up his hand to gesture at the silver ring he was wearing.

"Well, those rings make you slaves."

"No! They make us powerful. We were exiles before, but now we run the city! The vampires are scared of us, and nobody, including me, is just gonna walk away from that because-"

"What are you sayin', chief?" Jackson deadpanned, catching the attention of the alpha who stared at the ground thoughtfully while being held closely by her fiance. "You have any idea? You're the alpha, after all."

"Jackson, shut up."

"No, he's right," Cassie said quietly as she put a hand on Caleb's chest to calm him down. "It's my duty to come up with a plan."

"So.. You have anything in mind?" Hayley asked her sister cautiously.

She thought over it for a long minute. The problem with 'the other wolves', as she calls them, has been a nuisance for a while now. She knew it's only a matter of time until there will be a fight between them and the pack, and it concerned her every second of the day. Or at least every second she's not being concerned about her upcoming death.

"If to be honest, I don't see how can we propose them a better offer than what Esther gave them.." Cassie started to sigh.

"Of course you don't." The former alpha chuckled and rolled his eyes, getting a glare from both Caleb and Hayley.

"..But, I say if we can't weak our enemies, let's strengthen ourselves." The short girl continued, ignoring his insulting comments.

"And how would you do that?" Aiden raised a brow in question. She stayed in silence. All of them did. Until one came up with an idea.