#11 Tao (@racmin)

Tao
PG-13

_____

"Xiaoqian? What are you doing here?" Tao asked.

"I'm your girlfriend." She replied. "And if I'm not mistaken, I've lived here for more than a year."

"No! What I mean is, what are you doing here at this time? You're suppose to be at work." Tao said. "Well then, SURPRISE!" She joked.

Tao opened the door for her nervously and started rubbing the back of his neck.

"Zitao, what is it?" Xiaoqian asked. "You're not suppose to be here right now." Tao moaned out while childishly shaking his body.

"Okay then!" Qian said. "I'll leave if that's what you want."

"A-aniyo! Saranghae, Qian." Tao cooed. "And I hope that you'll still love me after seeing our kitchen."

Just out of curiosity, she made her way towards the shared kitchen to take a peek of the secret Tao wanted to keep.

She entered and saw food around the floor and kitchen counter. "HOLY MOTHER OF C-" She was cut off by Tao exclaiming apologies behind her.

"I swear it wasn't me! It was the dog!" He mentioned. "Dog? What dog?"

As if on cue, a fluffy white creature started barking around the kitchen. "That dog! The name's Candy." Tao carried it and started twirling around.

"It's our new baby! It's our new baby! It's our new baby!" He started chanting.

Xiaoqian giggled at her boyfriend's immaturity and jokingly punched his shoulder. "I'll just go and change my clothes first."

She went up to their room and stsrted taking off her office clothes.

"Xiaoqian!" Tao bursted in the room while holding the puppy.

"TAO I'M CHANGING!" She said while pushing him out the room. "Tao, I'm cha-"

Before she could finish her sentence, Tao kissed her on the lips and made Candy lick her cheek. She was stunned for a moment but just continued pushing him out.

"It's not like I've never seen you naked before." He laughed. "Yah shut up! That's different!" She replied.

"What's the difference? You were more turned on and wet fo-"

She cut him off by shutting the door on me and locking it. "I'll see you after changing Tao!"

"I love you baobei, and thanks for accepting Candy." Tao shouted. "Your baby and I will wait for you outside!"

Qian laughed to herself at how serious Tao's been taking this family thing between the three of them.

Xiaoqian was about to reply when she heard a loud crash from downstairs.

"It's going to be like taking care of two babies under one roof."

_____