#6 Chen (@Exochenbaek)

Chen
PG-13

_____

"Kim Jongdae, that is definitely begginer's luck." Luhan said while rolling his eyes. Chen kept on laughing from amazement after winning the dare.

"Hyung just admit it my kick was so much better than your's." Chen kept laughing at his hyung as Luhan kept his head down from disbelief.

"Oppa~" Chen and Luhan both look to the direction of the voice and saw Jaehee jogging towards them in her running uniform. "Luhan Oppa~"

Chen obviously deflated knowing Jaehee once again was looking at someone not him.

"So what's up?" Luhan asked her. "I just want to thank you for buying me a new folder." Jaehee then hugged him and pecked his cheek. "It really helped me a lot."

"Well, hello to you to sunshine!" Chen said while rolling his eyes. "Oh hi, Chen." She emphasized.

"Do I get a kiss too?" He teased while placing an arm around Jaehee's shoulder. Luhan laughed at his friend's antics knowing Chen's undying love but prefers crush over Jaehee.

"Shut it!" Jaehee glared at Chen and turned to smile at Luhan. "I'm going to change now." She threw Chen's arm off her shoulder and walked away.

"I can not believe she still doesn't notice it." Chen sighed. "Better work harder then, Little Troll." Luhan said while jogging away towards the bleachers.

___

Work harder? Work harder? Work harder? But how?

All Chen was thinking about during History Class was how beautiful Jaehee's back looked like and how he wishes to tell her that. It may sound weird but he thinks that's just how love is.

"Kim Jongdae!" He snapped out of the trance and saw the classroom empty. "Yah Jongdae!"

He was suddenly shocked by the pair of hands that landed on his shoulders and saw Jaehee laughing at his reaction.

"What the hell is wrong with you. You're staring into space when it's already lunch time. Something bothering you. Perhaps a kiss you didn't recieve?" She started laughing at her sentence thinking he'll take it as a joke.

"YAH! Why did you kiss and hug Luhan hyung?!?" Chen whined childishly.

"It's just a peck on the cheek, Chen. Nothing special. Why are you even getting mad? I mean are you my dad or something?"

Jaehee leaned at the armchair of Chen's seat which gave him a clearer view of her body. Chen normally doesn't do this but a guy is always a guy and a girl is always a girl.

He stood up from his seat and stood infront of Jaehee, trapping her with his arms on either side of her body.

"Chen?" She breathed out. "Wae? Are you nervous? So now you could kiss Luhan and hug him but you can't even face me properly." He said as he inched closer to her face.

"Chen, too close."

"Jaehee, I think you know me well enough. I won't hurt you, I will never hurt you." He whispered down on her ear, sending shivers down her spine. His voice was getting huskier and deeper with lust as they make body contact.

It was Jaehee's turn to be shocked when Chen closed the space between them and attached his lips onto hers.

Even though Chen was confident with doing the first move, she felt his shoulders were tensed, as if he was scared of something. Maybe rejection from her or the fact that they're in school.

Jaehee eased him by placing her hands on either shoulders and carresed them. Chen moaned into her mouth as he led her hands to his neck.

She pulled back to take a breath but Chen continued on by attacking her neck, trying to find her sweet spot.

"Jongdae..."

He stopped at a spot behind her left ear and sucked on it continously, making sure to leave a mark.

RINGGGG~

Chen pulled back and fixed himself. "My house, tonight. Make sure you show up." He gathered his things and walked to the door.

"Don't forget to let your hair down for the rest of the day. You look prettier like that, and you don't want people asking you about that mark, right?" He winked at her and completely walked away leaving Jaehee smiling to herself.

"Luhan was right, it did work. That pretty idiot sure has a good mind after all." She fixed herself and her bag before leaving to go for the next class.

_____