#24 Chanyeol (@OhSeHee61)

Chanyeol
R-13

_____

"You're a naughty little girl." Chanyeol whispered darkly. "You should get punished.

Sehee got incredibly scared by what her boyfriend had become. "Channie, I didn't mean to do it. Stop being so childish, I just thoug-"

"You just thought, you just thought. Stop with your excuses." Afterwards the unexpected happened, she thought her punishment was to get kicked out for the night or worse but he dove right in for a rough kiss.

"Chanyeol..."

"That's right Sehee, moan my name."

After awhile he broke kiss and went down to her neck. "That's for cheating. You think this is just a game for me?!?" He breathed on her neck.

"DO AS I SAY!"

Sehee was pushed to the couch and was left breathless from the kisses and pleasure.

The sound of Chanyeol's pajama being thrown aside turned her on. This sight of him taking off his white tee turned her on even more.

"Strip for me." He said. She stared at him in disbelief. "I said strip!"

She stood beside him and took off her shorts, the oversized shirt covering what was beneath. Sehee saw a tent building up below Chanyeol and decided to tease him a little.

She grabbed the hem of her shirt and slowly pulled it up trying to pull a show for him. "I'm not in the mood cheater, now strip." He groaned.

She took the shirt off much to her dismay and was about to sit on the couch but he pulled her into another rough kiss.

Chanyeol took a seat and placed Sehee on his bulge causing the both of them to groan.

"Chanyeol, I need you in me..." She moaned before trying to take of his boxers.

"Not on my watch missy. This is a punishment." He replied while rubbing her through the cloth.

"Chanyeol...I'm sorry, let's get over it..." She groaned.

"Okay then," He threw her aside on the couch and ripped her panty off. "Next time don't cheat on me when it comes to Pokemon. You know how competitive I get in video games."

"Arraseo, Chanyeol..." She moaned.

He stood up and took of his own boxers and went on top of Sehee, leaving marks on her neck.

"Chanyeol...please..."

He got more hard just by hearing her cries for him and so he gave in to Sehee's wish.

"AHHH CHANNIE!"

He thrusted slowly back and forth, teasing her. "CHANYEOL GO FASTER! PLEASE GO FASTER!"

"What was that babe?" He asked again, still maintaining his pace.

"GODDAMMIT CHANYEOL STOP TEASING ME AND GO FASTER!" As soon as she finished her demand, he moved intensely in her.

"Sehee..."

"Oh my god, Chan, your so big..."

"Sehee..."

"Chanyeol, I'm going to come..."

"Then come for me babe..."

As soon as Sehee released her seed, he didn't bother stopping yet. Chanyeol rode out her orgasm as he waited for his to be released.

He tried slamming into her more and started rubbing her bare nipples between his fingers.

"Mhmm Channie..." Sehee started touching his chest and moaned onto his neck, increasing pleasure for Chanyeol. She started saying sweet nothings in his ear to help him come.

"I'm almost there..." He started moaning. "Just a little more..."

"AHHHH SEHEE!"

He crashed on beside her, breathing hard.

"What a punishment!" Sehee joked. Chanyeol jokingly glared at her. "Shut up, you still cheated." He said.

"I just kissed you while playing, how is that cheating."

"You were being a distraction and that is unacceptable for Park Chanyeol!"

"Shut up, I'm tired, let's rest first."

Sehee gave him a peck before turning around to take a nap.

"Saranghaeyo jagiya..." Chanyeol mumbled.

_____

I hope you also enjoyed this one. About the requests, let's just say that I'm running out of smuts in my mind. I also added a few "cheating" thingo to make it a little interesting.

I hope that you guys will cope up with ny imagination. Saranghae!