SPECIAL: #9 Reality pt. 2

Sehun
/wink/ the rating will be a surprise

_____

"I can't believe she dumped me. After two years." Sehun slurred. "Eunji was all, I'm sorry I need to concentrate on college and you're just adding up towith my stress. Do you know how much that hurts?!!?"

"Oppa, let's go home." Joohyun said while pulling Sehun out of the bar.

"Go home?!?! Don't you want to dance?" He slurred again while trying to pull her towards the middle of the dance floor.

"No oppa, I'll take you home."

Joohyun managed to pull the older guy out of the club and hailed for a taxi.

After they sat down, Sehun started talking again saying how a girl shouldn't accept a relationship she was confused about.

"Ahjussi, you could just let us down over the beige house." Joohyun pointed towards Sehun's home. The lights were open meaning his parents were home. "Kasahamnida, ahjussi!"

Joohyun knocked on the door while the taller guy was leaning on her body for support.

"OH SEHUN WHERE HA-"

Sehun's omma was stopped after seeing her son wasted and his best friend struggling with his weight.

"Joohyun-ah, sorry about my son." She opened the door wider for them to enter. "Bring him to the guest room first, it'll be hard to carry him upstairs."

"Arraseo, eomeoni." Joohyun guided Sehun towards the room and made him sit down on the bed.

"Say Joohyun, you're younger than Sehun yet you're mature. It's a good thing that you're there to guide him." She complimented. "I'll be leaving him to you for the night if you don't mind."

"Of course eomeoni, you can go up and rest already." Joohyun gave her a hug before going back and attend to the mopping boy on the bed.

"Joohyun-ah, take off my shoes!" Sehun ordered while shaking his feet like a child.

"Arraseo, Sehun-ah." She grumbled.

As she was carefully taking off his shoes, her mind drifted off to questions she always wanted Sehun to honestly answer, which was perfect for the moment.

"I've always wanted you to answer this honestly" She started. "why did you allow me to call you without any honorific when you're older than me?"

"Why do you still call me oppa?" He slurred while leaning down to her.

"Why didn't you stop me?" She asked back.

"Why would I? I appreciate anything you call me." He said.

Joohyun finished taking of his shoes and helped him settle on the bed.

"Aren't you going to undress me?" Sehun asked boldly. "Don't you want to take off my dress shirt?" He added while unbuttoning the first two buttons of his shirt.

"Aniyo! Stop!" She held his hands which were trying to open more buttons. "I'll get you some clothes and change when I leave you alone."

"Ehh my body's a nice sight. It's not an act someone will regret." He slurred while putting on his weird smile.

"Sometimes I'm wondering if you're drunk or not." Joohyun said while stepping away.

"Don't leave me alone! Come here and sit down in front of me!" He sat indian style and pat the space infont of him.

"Why does Sehun want Joohyun to stay here?" She asked with a tone used to speak for three year olds.

"Because Sehun needs someone to assure him, that he isn't alone." Sehun said with a baby voice, but then it cracked and he started to sob silently.

"It's okay, Sehun." She started to rub the nape of his neck and hugged him.

"Please stay with me." He said with a hiccup.

"Arraseo, it's bed time for baby Hun now." She said while pushing him back on the bed.

Joohyun sat beside his sleeping figure and watched him until she fell asleep.

___

"BYUNTAE!"

Joohyun awoken by a shout by her ear and an impact from a pillow.

"Did you try to undress me?!?" Sehun questioned while pointing onto his dress shirt. "Did you have sex with me? Did you take advantage of me?"

She was shock by his crazy imagination and softly hit the top of his head.

"Pabo! pabo! pabo!" She said. "You asked me to stay with you, but it was my fault for falling asleep."

"You should've told me!" Sehum responded. "Mianhe."

He softly rubbed the part of her head which he hit with the pillow. "Now I feel so guilty."

"Thank you for staying with me." Sehun added while kissing the top of her head. "Oppa appreciates your presence."

He engulfed her into his arms and buried his head onto the crook of her neck.

"Sehun, I should go home now. Omma might not be happy to learn that I slept at a guy's house without even texting or calling." She tried getting out of his arms but he held onto her tighter.

"She'll be fine as long as it's me." Sehun whispered. "You can't leave me broken hearted. I need someone to mend me."

"Seh-"

"Call me oppa for now, it makes me feel better."

"Oppa, I should really head h-"

"MORNING SUNSHI-Oh mianhe, am I ruining any moment." Sehun's mother swung the door open causing Sehun to abruptly let go.

"Aniyo eomeoni, I'll be heading home now." Joohyun stood up and bowed. "I'll see you after lunch, oppa."

She hastily bowed again and ran out of the room.

Sehun's mom eyed him while wearing a knowing smirk.

"Good morning to you too, omma." He replied while acting innocent.

"Oppa? Since when has she called you oppa?" She questioned.

"Since before, omma, although she only used it sometimes. There's nothing new." He groaned.

"Well there's definitely something different about it today." She concluded. "I bet you enjoyed your night under that sweetheart's care."

"Omma~"

"Arraseo, arraseo. Breakfast is ready, and I hope that you won't get this drunk over a girl who can't see how perfect you are." She closed the door again to leave Sehun to think for himself.

"And Sehun, isn't Joohyun such a pretty and caring woman?" His mother suggested before shutting the door again.

"Yes omma, she is indeed." Sehun said to himself before breaking into a smile.

_____

Yes it isn't a smut but at least now you know where Sehun's words lead to. THERE'S MORE LOVEY DOVEY AND CHEESY LINES TO MAKE UP FROM THE DEPRESSING PART ONE.

I hope you loved it.

WE ARE ONE!~