#5 Kai (@exotinaexo)

Kai
R-13 smut (;

_____

"Omma can you tell me the story of how you and appa made me?" Jaz asked. Tina was terribly shocked at her daughter's question. "Jaz, where did that question come from?"

"Well Uncle Baekkie and Uncle Channie told me that the story of my creation was really funny." She replied innocently.

Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun, I will seriously kill you.

"Omma, is sorry Jaz. That story isn't for you yet. I'll just tell you in the future." If you still want to hear it.

Tina and Jaz sat on the couch quietly while watching reruns of Jaz's favorite show, Spongebob Squarepants.

Tina sat there while looking at the television suddenly thinking of the night Chanyeol and Baekhyun were telling her innocent daughter.

"Jongin, the boys are just outside of the room." Tina whispered while pushing him away. "So you want me to stop?" Kai asked still sucking on her neck. "Kai stop, not now." Tina moaned out.

"That may be what you're brain's saying now but I know you're heart's saying otherwise." Kai whispered. She finally gived in just hearing his sweet voice pass through her ears.

"Jongin" She moaned out continuously as Kai started kissing lower, down to her collarbone and back up to her jawline.

"This has to come off, babe." He started unbuttoning her shirt and threw it across his bedroom.

She thought it was unfair how she was the only one without a shirt on and pulled Kai's shirt up too.

Kai reattached his lips to her collarbone and sucked on her sweet spot making sure to leave a mark.

"Jongin..."

He successfully unclasped her bra and once again threw it away like a disk. He held the left one with his hand and sucked in the right one, making sure he pleasured both.

"Jongin..."

Tina reached down to the tent forming in Kai's pants and palmed him through the thick fabric of the denim. He stopped sucking on Tina and thrusted his hips towards her hand, wanting to feel more pleasure.

"Let's skip the foreplay." Kai managed to get out. "What was that?" Tina asked innocently while palming him faster. "I said skip the foreplay!"

She quickly stopped the palming and stripped off the rest of her clothing while Kai took this as a time to take off his jeans.

___

"Tina..." He moaned as she slowly went down on his shaft. "Tina, go faster."

Tina tried to do so but the speed did not satisfy Kai yet. "Faster..."

Tina went faster, trying to satisfy Kai.

"Fas-"

"HEY GUYS!" Chanyeol said while opening the door. "HOLY!!" Baekhyun shouted.

Kai and Tina hastily tried covering their bodies with the blankets. "Do you guys know how to knock?!?" Kai shouted.

"Oh, we already know. We just wanted to ruin the moment." Chanyeol laughed and closed the door again.

"Oh, and if Tina gets pregnant, TELL US FIRST!" Baekhyun continued as they continued laughing at the couple.

"Idiots."

"Who's an idiot?"

Tina snapped back to reality and saw Kai with a confuse face.

"Oh nothing" Tina replied. "Omma was probably calling Uncle Channie and Uncle Baekkie idiots for telling me to ask omma about my creation." Jaz said.

"Your creation?" Kai asked. "Well that's actually a funny story."

"That's what they said!" Jaz said while smiling.

"KIM JONGIN!!!"

___