#13 Sehun (@KimYoungji)

Sehun
R-13 or 16 (depends for you)

_____

"Sehun, I'm going to the library." Minyoung said. "Are you coming with me?"

Sehun nodded in response while fixing his school bag. "I thought you hate the library?"

"I don't hate it, I just don't have a reason to go there." She replied.

Minyoung walked ahead of Sehun looking as if she didn't really care if her best friend was following or not.

Sehun watched his friend walk briskly and followed her steps. Some boys were looking at her legs, the school uniform's skirt ending up mid-thigh.

Sehun was a little disappointed in himself knowing he doesn't even have rights on getting mad at those students. He wasn't Minyoung's father, nor boyfriend. He was just her friend.

"Sehunnie!" He shook his head and saw her face so close to his, to the point that he felt her breath on his face. "SEHUNNIE!"

"Uh yeah?" Sehun replied dumbly. "I said, if you want to go home, you can. You don't really have to stay and look after me." Minyoung said.

"Aniyo, I'll stay with you!" He replied fastly. She chuckled at him and pulled Sehun with her towards the library.

Some of the people inside greeted her. Boys, girls and even librarians. Minyoung was truly a sociable person compared to Sehun. "Sehunnie, find us a seat. I'll just go and search for biology books.

He once again just nodded and looked around. Finally finding a spot by the windows, he made himself comfortable and watched Minyoung reaching out for different books.

Sehun watched her, still getting distracted by her short skirt. Glancing towards a group beside him, he saw them checking Minyoung out without her even noticing.

Sehun then found his feet bringing her towards Minyoung. He stood directly behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist and placed his head on the crook of her neck.

"Sehunnie?" Minyoung asked. "Hmm?" He replied.

"Not to be mean or anything but what are you doing?" She chuckled nervously. "The guys are checking you out."

"And?" Minyoung asked. "And they're not suppose to look at what's mine." He replied, indirectly confessing his feelings.

"Sehun-ah stop joking around." She scolded quietly. "Why would I lie about something that's mine?" He replied while looking up.

Minyoung looked to the side and saw Sehun looking down at her. After a few seconds of eye contact she shook her head and resumed to searching books.

"Minyoung-ah" Sehun whispered sending shivers down her back. Minyoung unconsciously leaned back onto him and silently moaned.

"Sehun..."

"Minyoung..."

Sehun pulled away from the position and started making his way to the back of the shelves, with Minyoung trailing behind him.

As soon as they were hidden from the small audience, Sehun roughly kissed her, Minyoung's back lightly hitting the wall.

He started kissing down her neck and unbuttoned the first two buttons of her blouse.

"Sehun, we're not suppose to do this here." She whimpered. "You should've thought about that before being a little tease."

Minyoung groaned and mimicked Sehun's actions, also unbuttoning his uniform blouse.

"Don't make any noise." Sehun ordered. "You don't want to get caught."

Minyoung kissed him again, holding onto his neck.

"Don't take off too much clothing." Minyoung said. "Wae?" Sehun asked still busy sucking on her neck. "So it would be easier."

Sehun already got the message and went down to start the foreplay.

"Sehun..."

The heat in Minyoung's core was finally settled by Sehun. His tounge started digging her, touching parts she didn't even know was possible.

"SE-" Her moan was stopped when he slammed his lips onto hers. "I told you too keep it down." He scolded, slapping her thighs.

Minyoung took a peek of his eyes and saw it filled with lust. She couldn't help but feel the same way as him, after everything that was happening. "Sehun, don't stop."

He resumed to the foreplay as a reply to her order. She grabbed his head and pushed it farther, desperate for his touch.

"Sehun, I'm going to come."

"Sehun..."

"Ugh, Sehun..."

"Keep it down will you."

The two immediately stopped and saw Luhan, smirking at the two.

"So this was why you rejected my offer awhile ago." Luhan said. "You already had company."

He then grabbed a book and left the two, blushing and embarrassed.

"He asked yo-" Sehun started but Minyoung cut him off with a kiss. "I wanted to be with you."

Sehun moaned in pleasure with their lips connected, his hands roaming her body. He pushed her body more towards the wall, grinding his crotch onto hers.

"Sehun-ah..."

"Keep it down, you don't want Luhan coming back to ruin the moment."

Sehun started unzipping his pants, his junior hard from the foreplay. "Hurry up..." She groaned.

As she wished, Sehun pumped his cock for a few moments before he decided to start. He slammed into her, not waiting for anyone to adjust.

"Oh Sehun..."

Her moans were getting quite louder than it was awhile ago and to prevent from anyone from hearing it, Minyoung buried her head into his chest.

"Sehun, faster..." She muffled. "Faster..."

He obeyed her once again and went faster, trying to balance their bodies by holding onto the wall. "Faster..."

Everything was too pleasurable for the both of them. Sehun held her thigh and raised it, placing it around his waist, giving him more access to her hole.

"I'M GOING TO C-" Sehun kissed her again, drowning the loud moan but added more pleasure to her. She finally released, as did he.

"Sehun..."

"Minyoung..."

The both of them can't help but sit on the floor, exhausted from everything.

"So about Luhan?" Sehun asked. "Like I told you, he asked me while ago to come with him here in the library but I wanted to be with you so I said no."

"So what does this make us?" He asked Minyoung. "What do you think?"

"I'll see you on the table then." Sehun smiled. He started buckling his belt again walking towards their seat by the window, not caring if his hair was still a mess.

___

"So the plan obviously worked." Luhan laughed. "It did, but it wasn't in the deal for you to interrupt in the middle of the scene." Sehun replied.

"But it still worked so one point for Luhan and nothing for Oh Sehun." Luhan chuckled, still proud of himself.

"Shut up and go. Your work here is done." Sehun scolded. "She's coming back. I'll see you tomorrow."

_____