#4 Affection (Baekhyun)

Affection
G

_____

"Jagiya~" Hyojin pretended to gag at her two friends as they continued on being lovey dovey in front of her.

"Hyojin, don't gag as if you don't have Baekhyun." Sunny said. Henry laughed at her girlfriend's statement. It was true though she had Baekhyun, but it was like they weren't even in a relationship at all.

"Where's Baekhyun?" Henry asked. "He's on his way." Hyojin replied.

"So where are you guys going this New Year?" She asked.

"Well, Henry and I were thinking of going to Japan. You know just something simple but exciting. Am I right, Jagiya?" Sunny said.

"Of course, jagiya." Henry replied.

"Honey"
"Sweetheart"
"Pumpkin"
"Sexy"
"Hubby"
"Wifey"

Hyojin grunted with disgust at her two friends. Although she's got to admit that Sunny and Henry's relationship is something to envy. Baekhyun was never that affectionate with her physically nor orally.

"Did I miss something?" The couple stopped throwing endearments at each other and waved at Baekhyun. "Nothing really, just me getting blinded by our two friends." Hyojin said while rolling her eyes.

"You're just jealous." Sunny said jokingly. Hyojin replied by rolling her eyes again. Baekhyun took a seat beside her and made himself comfortable.

___

The four of them talked about work and life itself until the sun went down.

"I think Hyojin and I shoukd go ahead. We'll see you both next time." Hyojin. There it was again.

Hyojin wanted something special. Yeobo? Jagiya? Sweetie? Anything but Hyojin.

Baekhyun opened the car door and went it. Hyojin sighed and opened the car door herself. What a gentleman?

Once she was settled, she sighed again and closed her eyes.

"So is it true?" Baekhyun asked while driving. "What's true?" Hyojin asked

"Are you jealous?" She froze at his boldness and remained silent. "Yah, answer me, are you jealous?" He repeated.

"Baek, there's nothing to be jealous of when I have you." She replied soulless. Baekhyun's face scrunched with worry as he continued driving towards their apartment.

___

Hyojin and Baekhyun entered the apartment silently. Hyojin still remained serious as she took off her shoes and placed it on the rack.

"You know you could tell me anything, right?" Baekhyun held her hand and looked into her eyes.

Hyojin was too shock by the sudden skinship and stood frozen. "Hyojin-ah, what's wrong?"

"You wanna know what's wrong?!?" Hyojin shouted. "It's you! It's like you don't even treat me like your girlfriend. The only thing you do is hold my hand. No hug, no kiss just holding hands. You don't even have a nickname for me. There's Channie, Kyunggie, Sehunnie, and me? Hyojin, ho-" She was suddenly cut off by Baekhyun's lips colliding with hers.

"You talk too much. If you wanted a kiss or hug, you could've asked me. I was afraid that you'll think we're going too fast. I never gave you a nickname cause I think your name is already beautiful. Forgive me Hyojin. Saranghae~"