#14 Tao (@Shadowsaphira)

Tao
R-13

_____

"Huang Zitao!"

He got goosebumps from shock but quickly recovered knowing it was just his best friend waiting to be welcomed.

"Coming!" He shouted back, fixing his appearance while passing by the mirror.

"Seulbi?" He opened the door and was greeted by girl fixing her hair into a ponytail, her milky skin getting more exposed. "What are you doing here?"

"You didn't go to wushu practice, again." She pointed out. "Just like yesterday, the other day, the other other day and even the other other other day."

"Ah mianhe?" He replied. "Are you avoiding me?" She asked.

He took in her appearance, her tank top and denim shorts hardly covering much of her skin. "Tao, my face is up here."

"Tao you've ignored me for the past week and now that we see each other again you go and roam your dirty eyes on my body." Seulbi said. "Ah mianhe?" He replied.

"Is that all you're going to say? Mianhe? You're not even going to explain yourself to me? You-"

Tao cut her off with a kiss in the lips. Expressing all the emotions he had felt the past week.

He raised his hand and cupped her cheek, deepening the kiss. Tao took a few steps closer but Seulbi retreated.

"Tao, what are you doing?" She asked. "What does it look like? I'm making you shut up." He stated.

"HUANG ZITAO! EXPLAIN YOURS-"

"Oh just shut up, will you?" Tao went for another kiss, this time pushing her towards the wall.

Seulbi's hands went in contact with his hair, entangling her fingers in it. "Tao..."

Tao got this as a sign to continue and tugged on the hem of her top. She smiled into the kiss and said yes to his invitation. Her doing the same with Tao, he also replied the same way.

Seulbi grinded her hips onto his, making him weaken at the contact. She took this as a chance to dominate the session and pushed him onto his couch.

Them, still wearing their denim, it created more friction as they grinded agaist each other.

Seulbi made sure that she was still dominating, trapped him between her legs, letting him lie down on the couch.

"Seulbi..."

"Tao..." She moaned. "Pants off, now please."

He smirked just smirked through yet another kiss and followed her command. He broke the kiss for a few seconds and went back.

Tao realized that for the short while he was busy, she also undid her own shorts. Seulbi's hair all messy from that short session.

"You look so damn sexy." He growled in her ear. She blushed from the comment and buried her head in his chest.

Tao gently pulled her head back to have access to her neck. "How the hell, did I stop myself from doing this all these years?"

Seulbi was about to answer him with something sassy when his finger stopped her. "I know you too well sometimes. Don't even think about sassing me."

He removed her laced underwear and placed her legs on the opposite sides of his shoulders. "You're so wet for me..."

Carefully, Tao started licking from the bottom, teasingly making sure his tongue was inserted a little. She moaned in not only pleasure but also frustration.

"Tao..."

This time, he did not listen to any of her pleas and continued teasing her.

"TAO!"

He did not stop and continued with his thing. He chuckled a little, which gave her chills.

After a few more teasing, he gave in and sucked her out.

"Ahhh Tao..."

Seulbi let out a loud moan before releasing onto his face.

"I love you."

Seulbi smiled and looked at his eyes.

"I know."

_____