#3 Snowflake (Chanyeol)

Snowflake
G

_____

"Don't go away!" Chanyeol whined. Jiyeon rolled her eyes at her boyfriend.

"Channie, I'm just going to make hot chocolate, in the kitchen. May I also add the fact that it's only located a few meters from this couch." She replied.

"Then I'm coming with you."

The two stood from the couch and went to make hot chocolate that will go against the cold winter night.

Jiyeon prepared two mugs and brought out the chocolate powder mix. As she was about to prepare warm water, she saw that Chanyeol already handled it.

"Oppa, you should just wait for me in the living room. I could handle this piece of cake." Jiyeon said.

"You said so yourself, it's a piece of cake. I couldn't let my little snowflake do the work if I could do it myself." Chanyeol replied while ruffling her hair.

"Snowflake?" She reacted at her new found nickname. "Yes, my snowflake. My one of a kind girlfriend." Chanyeol said while emphasizing 'my' throughout the explanation.

"That's just plain cheesy." Jiyeon replied. "But you love it, right?" Chanyeol said with a grin.

"Tell me you love it!"

"C'mon, I know you love it!"

"Jagiyaaa!"

"Of course Channie, I am your snowflake after all." She replied.

"Saranghae, jagiya!" Chanyeol said while giving her a warm hug.

"Saranghae, oppa." Jiyeon replied while hugging him back.

___

CHRISTMAS IS NEAR MY FELLOW EXO-L! I hope you all stay safe. Love you.