Princess? (Suho)

_____

Princess?
PG

_____

"Yah, stop acting like a princess and get the popcorn in the microwave!" Irene shouted. "A princess?!? I'm not a princess, I'm a prince or maybe even better a wolf!" He replied.

"Very funny princess, now go get the popcorn before the movie starts." She replied nonchalantly. Suho shrugged at his best friend's attitude towards him. Irene has always looked at Suho as a princess or in other words gay after they reached puberty.

___

"Suho, I have something to tell you!" A thirteen-year-old Irene said. "I finally reached puberty, you know the one that includes blood in it."

The thirteen-year-old Suho was disgusted by the information and playfully slapped her arm. "Y-ah-ah don't te-ell me these things, I'm still a boy you k-n-now!" He said as he voice cracked a little. This was puberty after all.

"Yah, I never nagged you when your voice cracked for the first time!" She said while pouting. "Anyways, aside from that information, my mom asked if your family would like to join us this summer in our vacation?"

"I'll call you later about it, b-but right now I have to go do so-ome homework." Suho said as they parted ways.

___

"Took you long enough princess, now sit down the movie's starting." After Suho sat down, Irene placed her legs on his lap. This was a common action for the two of them since they were after all together ever since they started learning in school. Although tonight was different from others.

The movie they were watching had scenes of women wearing inappropriate clothes making the atmosphere weird for Suho, only for Suho.

Irene chuckled at Suho's facial expression and continued to eat popcorn.

___

"Can you stop staring? What are you even staring at?" Irene followed his gaze and laughed at her friend.

"Suho, I know that we're in the midst of puberty but that doesn't mean you have to be confuse of your sexuality." He was shocked. What?!?

"Seriously, I thought that once we're in the beach, you'll stare at girls wearing bikinis not guys in swimming trunks." Irene continued on laughing.

"I wasn't staring at the guys! I was just plainly staring into spa-ace" He replied as his voice cracked at the end. "We're best friends, Suho, you could always tell me everything." Irene said as she stood up and went inside the restaurant where there parents were eating.

___

"At first, I was joking that you were gay, but as time went on you actually do seem gay." She stated. Suho shrugged again getting annoyed.

The movie shifted into something R-13. A scene that is too much for Suho to take in while in the same room as a girl with her legs on his lap, her feet accidentally nudging his crotch from time to time.

"What a princess!" Irene teased again as she shifted from her position. Wrong move.

Suho let out a soft groan from the friction he recieved and grabbed her legs. Irene stopped at her friend's sudden action.

"S-s-uho, what are you doing?" She asked still shocked by his actions. Irene fell silent when Suho's hands slowly went up to her thighs. She placed her hands on top of his to stop it from moving further.

"Suho, what are you doing?" She asked again. "A princess? Seriously, do you think I'll touch you like this and feel aroused by your touch if I was gay?" He replied.

Suho pushed Irene back on the couch, placing the popcorn she was eating aside. He went closer and closer until the gap between them was gone. He kissed her like there was no tomorrow and only broke the kiss to give them time to breath.

He held her waist and started kissing her neck down to her collarbone. "Now you know what'll happen next time you tease me again." He said in between each kiss.

After Suho finished, he sat right back down and gave Irene an innocent smile as she just stared at him dumbfounded.

"Okay, fine, I promise not to do that to you again as long as you stop teasing me about being gay." Suho said with a sigh. Irene snapped back to reality and replaced her lost expression with a smirk.

She placed her legs on top of her best friend's lap again. "What would you say, if I told you I loved wild Suho?"

"That would be easier then." He stated as they continued watching the movie with each other's company.

_____

JUST A REMINDER THAT, ENGLISH IS MY SECOND LANGUAGE. PLEASE DON'T SEND HATES TELLING ME I SUCK AT ENGLISH. I HOPE YOU LOVED THE FIRST EVER IMAGINE THAT I WROTE. LOVE ALL OF YOU