#21 USB File (Chanyeol)

USB File
PG-13

_____

"The way her brown hair cascaded on her back made my stomach flutter. I have to know what kind of brown that was. Dark? Light? Hazel? If only I was given a chance to run my fingers through them I'd be the happiest person a-"

"Chanyeol-ah, classes are about to start, we should go to our classes now." Baekhyun whispered. Chanyeol wasted no time and saved the document before ejecting his USB.

"Let's go, Baekhyunnie." Chanyeol said as he gathered his things.

"Don't tell me you're writing on your daily stalker pad?" Baekhyun grumbled. "It's not a stalker pad, Baek. It's a way for me to express my feelings." Chanyeol replied.

"Then instead of typing your feelings away, maybe you could just tell Jiyeon personally."

"But Baek I'd look and sound weird." He reasoned.

"Yeah cause secretly typing about her is really unweird." Baekhyun rolled his eyes at his friend and just continued walking towards the classroom.

___

Chanyeol headed towards the computer lab for his class, finding his original seat next to Park Jiyeon.

"Please open your computers and click on Adobe Flash CS6." Mrs. Kim showed a powerpoint on Flash CS6 and presented how each tool functions.

"You have 45 minutes to make an animated owl blink just like how a real owl should blink. You may start."

Everyone opened the owl file and soon enough the room was filled with clicks from the mouse.

"Crap, crap, crap, crap." Jiyeon mumbled to herself. The owl she had done was blinking all awkward. Chanyeol can't help but watch the girl beside her click on random commands and tools in order to fix it but sadly nothing happened.

"You're suppose to create motion tween to make it look normal." Chanyeol whispered next to her. "Pardon?" Jiyeon replied.

"To make the owl blink naturally you have to highlight all the key frames then right click on your mouse and click on the create motion tween." Chanyeol said. He removed Jiyeon's hand on the mouse and replaced it with his. He started doing everything in order to save her work but was abruptly stopped by Jiyeon.

"Ani, you don't have to do it. I already get it, just go back to your work." She said.

"I'm sorry, now you probably think I'm a nerdy freak." He said meekly.

"That's not true. I just don't want other people doing my work but seriously, thank you." She smiled.

___

"Okay class, save your files with the file name Owl with your full names." Mrs. Kim instructed. "I also have some word documents regarding animation saved in each of your computers, so if you want to copy it in your USB for future studies, you may."

"Chanyeol-ssi, may I borrow your USB for awhile. I left mine in the locker. I'll return it to you during lunch time." Jiyeon pleaded. "S-sure t-thing, Jiyeon-ssi." He stuttered out.

"Kasahamnida." She said while taking the silver USB from his hand.

___

"She talked to me." Chanyeol explained in a dreamlike state. "What did she say?" Chen asked while the other boys were interested at Chanyeol's new found state of mind.

"She thanked me for helping her in animation and for lending her my USB." He replied.

All the boys froze in shock and stared at him.

"Pabo!" Baekhyun hissed and slapped the back of his head. "You have a folder in your USB that's named Park Jiyeon. Don't you think she'll be curious and open the file?"

Chanyeol's bright face flushed and turned all red from the thought of embarrassment.

"Ah pabo pabo pabo Chanyeol-ah!" He muttered to himself.

"Pssst Yeol, someone wants to talk to you." Suho motioned to his back and pointed towards Jiyeon who was waving a few feet away from their table. Chanyeol had no choice but to stand up and talk to her.

"Chanyeol-ah kasahamnida. This USB really saved my life." Jiyeon joked. "Chanyeol-ah?" He repeated nervously.

"I hope that's okay, you may call me Jiyeon-ah." She offered.

"Ah sure Jiyeon-ah." He replied. "I was also wondering if you didn't see anything weird in my USB?"

"Nothing weird if you ask me. No virus or anything." Jiyeon reassured. "I'll see you around, Yeol."

As the both of them part ways, he sat down on his place again, more relaxed than ever.

"Chanyeol-ah, I forgot to tell you! My hair's hazel brown. I hope that helps." Jiyeon shouted, giggling to herself as she completely walked away from the cafeteria.

Chanyeol once again flushed with embarrassment and hid his face in his hands.

"I told you so." Baekhyun teased.

"Well at least she still wants to see you around." Chen joked. "Get it cause see said 'see you around' did you get it?"

"We got it Chen. You two should just eat and let Chanyeol be." Suho said.

_____