#28 Xiumin (@Exo-DeerPandaWolves)

Xiumin
PG-13

_____

"What's up with BTS anyways?" Xiumin grumbled. "Am I not bad boy enough for you?!?"

He stopped dicing the garlic he was preparing for the dish they were cooking.

"Very funny Minnie, you should try out to be a clown in the future." Kelly replied jokingly.

"It's not funny! Do you know how it feels like to know that your best friend wasn't actually listening to you but was rather busy fantasizing about her other men." He replied.

"Minnie, I was listening to you but I just had tell you about Bangtan's abdomen that many women go crazy for."

"What you don't think I have a nice abdomen?" Xiumin asked while taking of his apron.

Kelly turned around from her own chopping board and saw her best friend getting ready to pull his shirt up. She can't deny that a part of her wanted to see Xiumin strip but that was a different story.

"Kim Minseok, stop what you're doing!"

"I'm a bad boy! I don't listen to anyone!" He shouted back childishly as he fully took his shirt off, in the middle of the kitchen.

Kelly can't help but drool at the eight bumps on his abdomen but quickly went to turn around.

"Uhm, Xiumin I think I got it. You can uhm, dress up again." She said.

"Remember, bad boys don't listen to anyone." He placed on his apron over his body and went back to cooking, throwing the garlic into the dish.

Her stare followed Xiumin's body, watching every muscle flex while cooking.

She placed her hair in a ponytail, suddenly feeling warm with the atmosphere.

"Xiumin, please wear a shirt." She mumbled while holding his shirt out from behind his cooking figure.

"I don't listen t-"

"I GET IT YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ANYONE BECAUSE YOU'RE A BAD BOY. I GET IT YOU'RE HOT! YOU HAVE NICE ABS! JUST PLEASE WEAR YOUR SHIRT!"

Xiumin gave a gummy smile and took of the apron and replaced it with the heavenly shirt.

"I appreciated the compliments and the eye raping things. Gomawo~" He finished of his thanksgiving with a kiss on her cheek before finishing the dish.

Kelly blushed at her friend's actions and tried to calm herself down before facing Xiumin to help him.

_____

The one shot is kind of short. I'm sorry, so that's why I added a photo of Xiumin as a bonus.

!!ABOUT THE REQUESTS!!

I am starting to choose requests to do because some of the plots of requests sent to me, are close to plots of the other oneshots I've already written. I hope you guys understand that.

Love everyone out there, please stay safe. ^^