#18 Tease (Baekhyun)

Tease
R-13

_____

Rian wore an oversized hoodie and comfortable shorts that were slightly covered by the hoodie and went to the living room. She started relaxing on the couch and went over the television channels.

"Rian!" Baekhyun bursted to the door of her apartment. "Rian!"

"Baekhyun, what are you doing here?" She asked while standing up. "Wae? Am I not allowed to see my sexy best friend?" He replied while slightly licking his lower lips.

"Aish byuntae." She muttered. I'm just going to change, to make sure I'll have a decent conversation with you."

Rian walked past Baekhyun towards her room but was abruptly stopped by an arm encircling her waist.

"No need to. I won't be that disturbed anyways." He ended by giving a light pat on her bum and made himself at home.

"Why are you here again?" She asked. "Because I need your help." He replied.

"Help with my needs." Baekhyun said seriously.

___

Rian changed out of her working clothes and only wore a plain white tee and boxers. Before she could even sit down on her bed a loud knock from the door echoed throughout her apartment.

She raced down the stairs and hurried to the door. "Annyeo-"

Before she could greet the person, she was immediately greeted by a warm pair of lips and pushed the door close.

"Baekhyun?" She asked between the kiss. "The one and only, sweetheart." He replied.

"I missed your taste. Your body. Your voice. I missed your everything." He whispered. "It was just a week Baek."

"And that was too much." He replied. "I want you to touch me, Baek." Rian pleaded.

Without any words, his hand went under her shirt and massaged her bare breasts. "Baekhyun..."

She laced her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. "Someone's a little eager." Baekhyun teased as he let go of her body.

Rian groaned in frustration and pushed her core towards his. Baekhyun chuckled a little before wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Baekhyun, stop being such a tease." She said. "You were a tease my whole life, babe." He replied kissing her neck down to the collarbone.

"You see Rian, we've been friends for a long time and I think you know that I love you and all." He layed her down on the couch and kissed her hand softly. "And if there's something that we both really know is that, I'm naturally a tease."

He completely let go of her body and laughed at her expression. She was sure that she had D.O.'s eyes plastered in her face.

"Byun Baekhyun you goddamn tease." She muttered. "It's okay babe, you could always tease me if you like. It'd be quite interesting if you tell me." He winked.

Baekhyun sat down beside Rian and softly carresed her right leg, going closer to her core by each stroke.

"I don't think so, Mr. Byun." She whispered into his ear seductively. "It's time you learn your lesson."

"Rian, baby, I always like it slow and rough." He whispered back before she strandles his hips and and indulges in a deep kiss.

_____

I hope you guys loved this really short one shot, it IS a one shot after all. So I'm working on the Suho thingo, and I hope you'll enjoy that in the future.

GOD BLESS MY FELLOW EXO-Ls! Stay healthy and safe. ^^