#32 Baekhyun (@baekhyuns_bacon)

R (mentions of suicide and bullying)

_____

Baekhyun tried calling Baehyun, yes Baehyun, his Hyunnie. Someone he promised to protect with his whole life. Being a popular sunbae in school was really hard though. If this was any other time he would've joked around and bragged but this wasn't any ordinary day.

He knew something was wrong as soon as he spotted Hyunnie's locker unlocked, boxes occupying where books were suppose to be found. Each was filled with letters of hatred and gross materials meant to scare his girlfriend. He loved his admirers but they had no right to threaten others because of jealousy. That's downright outrageous. 

It wasn't the first time it had happen and it definitely wasn't the first that he warned the haters to back off. Ever since news came out of their relationship, Hyunnie, was attacked in different forms. On social media, emotionally with words and sometimes even physically.  

Baekhyun tried calling, yet again, no one answered. This made him more anxious. He called one more time, this time he ran as fast as soon as the same result came.

---

No one needs me.

I'm nobody

I'm worthless

I can easily be replaced

Hyunnie paced back and forth trying her best to not stare down from the rooftop and just jump. 

Once you jump, everything is over, Hyun. No more pain in the heart, no more scars on your arms, no more insults to hear.

Yet she is still afraid, she is still curious. She wants to run away from everything yet she still wants to know the answer to her questions. 

Who really loves me? 

Who will miss me? 

Who cares for me?

"I tried calling you loads of times," She turned to the voice and saw Baekhyun, panting, probably from running up to the said place. "Don't listen to them, don't listen to those worthless comments."

"You're so much more than that, Hyunnie, no words can label you, no words can define you." Baekhyun came closer and engulfed her into a hug. "And no words will ever explain the pain if you disappear." 

_____

I took this request from a reader who sent a PM, firstly thank you for trusting me (: and second the reason I accepted it, was because I really wanted to make a work that would promote Anti-Bullying.

Bullying is no joke, it's something really evident in our world and I hope that in the near future, people would be more educated on this matter and change for the better.