#15 Popeye the Sailorman (Xiumin)

Popeye the Sailorman
PG-13

_____

"Xiumin!" Soojung shouted. "Why are you dressed like Popeye?"

"Why? I still look hot, right?" Xiumin replied. "More like a sailor from a cartoon." She pointed out.

"You mean a hot sailor from a cartoon."

"Nope, just a sailor from a cartoon." Soojung said while rolling her eyes.

"C'mon Soojung!" Xiumin shouted while stomping his feet continuously. "I'm hot! I'm sexy! Eeeeeeee~"

Soojung stared at her boyfriend as he continued with his aegyo. She rolled her eyes at him again and stopped Xiumin. She pinched both of his cheeks hard.

"Fine, you're the cutest, hottest and sexiest sailorman." She cooed. "You're the Popeye to my Olive."

"And you're the Olive to my Popeye." He replied also pinching both her cheeks.

They both laughed at their immaturity and sat back down on the couch.

"Remind me again why you're dressed like this early in the morning." Soojung asked.

"Well it's Valentines and I thought these muscles should say hello to Olive." He replied while flexing his biceps.

"For Pete's sake Xiu-"

"Who the hell is Pete?" Xiumin joked. "On Valentine's day, the only names you're allowed to say, scream or murmur are Xiumin, Minseok and Popeye. Arasseo?"

Soojung laughed at her boyfriend's childish acts but nodded in reply.

"That's good." Xiumin said in satisfaction. "So how about giving Popeye some spinach."

He wiggled his eyebrows at her while wearing a smirk.

"Spinach?" Soojung said. "Seriously Xiumin, spinach."

"Oh just go with it." He replied with a little disappointment.

"Okay then Minseok." She kissed him deeply on the lips while cupping his cheeks.

"Happy Valentine's Olive." He mummbled.

"Happy Valentine's Popeye."

_____