#31 Christmas Eve (Xiumin)

Christmas Eve
PG

_____

Xiumin sat by the fireplace, trying to warm himself from the cold weather, which of course wasn't much of a surprised. He hated going to parties and this family gathering with neighbors wasn't much of a difference.

"Is this how you plan celebrating Christmas Eve?" A voice interrupted.

He looked up and saw Lexi, her upper body wrapped with a cotton blacket.

"Gatherings aren't my thing."

Xiumin being his typical self answered shortly caused silence between the two. She didn't walk out on him though instead watched beside him by the door of the room.

"So what is this lovely neighbor of mine thinking so deeply about?" She asked trying to break the tension.

"Nothing really, just clearing my mind." He replied. "How about you? Why'd you want to waste your time with a quiet guy like me?"

"Not just any quiet guy," She pointed out. "Quite the oblivious ladies' man actually. Angelic looks too if I may add."

"Me?"

"Yes, you, who else in this neighborhood is called Xiumin?" She chuckled.

"You're flattering me too much." He mumbled, his cheeks bursting into a bright shade of red.

"Then I'm glad I have such effect on a guy like you." Lexi smiled.

A comfortable silence engulfed their conversation for minutes, with Xiumin staring into he fire while Lexi just watched him from the side.

"Aren't you going to sit beside me?" He asked looking up to her from the floor. Her eyes flickered from his face to the space beside him and to the source of heat in front of them. "I don't bite." He continued.

"How am I suppose to know you don't?" she joked. "There's only one way to find out." he winked.

"Oh so you're getting cocky now?" Lexi raised her eyebrows. "I just said you looked good, now you're flirting with me."

"Just sit down beside me will you." he said, cheeks starting to brighten again.

She, at last, followed and sat directly beside him. Xiumin stared at her this time as she watched the fire.

"You sure you don't bite?" she joked. "your gaze is literally burning holes at me."

He didn't listen though instead continued staring at her. Pretty, he thought.

"Min?" Her gaze then landed onto his as they bore into each others eyes.

Xiumin placed the arm he was resting on his leg behind Lexi to support his weight as he slowly leaned for a kiss. She sat there dumbfounded but slowly moved in.

Xiumin moved in on it and and lifted himself up, starting to straddle Lexi under him. She let go of the blanket around her and used both her hands to pull him in. Getting into the mood, he slighty bit down onto her lips.

"Umin hyung, you would not believe what Junmyeon hyung just di-OH!" Jongdae stopped halfway and stared at the two.

"Jongdae, this kid." Xiumin whispered to himself.

"Sorry, Jun hyung was just really funny." Jongdae replied. "Like real funny, hyung."

"This better be worth it." Xiumin took Lexi's hand and guided her back to the gathering with him.

"You don't bite, you say?" She said while walking back towards the families.

"What?" he replied slyly. "Can't help it."

_____

Merry Christmas to all!~ Two reasons why I made the theme of this oneshot like this is

a) it's December
b) Xiumin is frost. Frost is Xiumin. (MAMA era)

This oneshot is for Lexi, happy birthday. Wish you the best for your future. Stay healthy and safe.