#23 Baekhyun (@JinYoungismyman)

Baekhyun
R-13 ((swear and sex))

_____

"Kim Minyoung" Baekhyun read to himself.

The girl was struggling to keep the books in her frail hands and walked innocently in the streets on her way home.

"Definitely unlike her father, as hyung would say." He whispered to himself.

"Follow what Mr. Kim here had said. As promised, once you don't pay, you give my dongsaeng your daughter." Baekbeom laughed. "What kind of father sells their own daughter to a mafia in return for his own safety?"

Baekbeom smirked at Mr. Kim and ordered for Baekhyun to go. "Get that promised woman. She's all yours now, Hyun."

"Mr. Byun, should we catch her now?"

He turned to his assistant and motioned him to leave the van. "Make sure to be careful, Park. Don't let anyone notice."

Baekhyun watched from afar as his assistant got the books from her hand, pretending to be your average nice guy who helps strangers. Next thing he knew, Kim Minyoung was over Park's broad shoulders, making his way towards the van.

"LET ME GO YOU FREAK! THIS IS A KIDNAP!"

"You did good Mr. Park, now you may drive us to my home."

"LET ME OUT! WHO ARE YOU?!?!"

"It's such a surprise that Ms. Kim here doesn't know anything about her dad's partnership with my brother." Baekhyun said.

"You're one of the Byuns'. You don't really look much for someone in a mafia." Minyoung smirked.

"At least I'm someone with a good heart unlike your dad who sold his own blood." He shot back. Minyoung looked so clueless and was speechless by his words.

"That's right sweetheart, you belong to the Byun's now, specifically this not-so-mafia Byun Baekhyun." He caressed her cheek with his fingertips, which scared the girl sitting in front of him.

"My dad wouldn't do that! You're lying." She cried out.

"I don't think any second-in-command would bother kidnapping anyone's daughter when they're not of some use. They could've just killed the spawn." Baekhyun reasoned out.

Still in the state of disbelief, she cried her heart out in anger of her dad. "Don't worry sweetie, daddy will take care of you." He whispered darkly in her ear.

"Mr. Byun, you're home." Mr. Park said while opening the door for the lad and lass.

___

"Since you're mine now. I could do anything I want with you." Baekhyun whispered.

"I could place my arm around your waist and pull your tiny figure towards mine." He said while doing so. "I could run my lips up and down your neck because your mine now."

"Please stop..." She whimpered.

"How ironic? Asking me to stop when you're actually giving in." He said.

"You hardly even know me and now you're actually raping me!" She pushed Baekhyun away and faced him.

The prominent smirk on his face went wider as his eyes roamed her body.

"It's not rape when you love it plus we have plenty of time to get to know each other." He came close and closed the gap between their lips.

Baekhyun cupped Minyoung's cheeks and kissed her harder.

"Place your hands on me, don't stand there like a mannequin." He instructed while leading her hands on his chest.

Baekhyun started unbuttoning her shirt while pushing her to his couch. He kissed her neck down to her abdomen, stopping right above her skirt.

"I want you to moan my name while I touch you."

Baekhyun immediately slammed his middle finger inside of her making Minyoung gasp for air.

"Baekhyun..."

"Moan louder for me babe." He whispered. "BAEKHYUN!"

He continued with his little foreplay not caring for the pleas the girl was shouting.

"You're a hard deal. Why won't you come for daddy?"

She just moaned in reply and grinded herself onto his finger. Baekhyun teased her more by taking his finger out and stood up.

"Let me take off these stuffy clothes." He started taking of his dress shirt, unbuttoning ever so slowly.

"Baek please hurry up..." She moaned while arching her back turning him on more.

"Patience sweetheart, let me take care of these first." He went to slowly open the buckles of his belt before throwing his trousers aside together with his boxers.

"Make daddy happy, and moan for me, arraseo?" He explained. Minyoung nodded quickly lightly grinding her core onto his.

"Just awhile ago you wanted me away, now you're all over my body." Baekhyun teased. "Hormones..."

"Shut up and fuck me!" She shouted. "If you say so." He slammed into her harshly, just like how he originally planned it, if she wasn't all that cute.

"Baekhyun..."

He continued on slamming onto her trying to get Minyoung to come.

"Baekhyun..."

"Dammit Minyoung, I'm going to come!" He moaned. "Ahh Min..."

Before anyone could come or feel cloud nine, a sudden phone call echoed in the room. This causes him to end the session and get the call

"What a cock blocker!" Baekhyun hissed. "Yobosaeyo?!?"

"Woah calm down dongsaeng, I was just going to ask if you already got your new kitten." Baekbeom said.

"I did and thank you very much for ruining the moment." He continued to hiss.

"Ah mianhe dongsae-"

Baekhyun hung up and threw his phone aside. "Thanks to my idiotic hyung, the moment was ruined."

"Well we could always start over again, right? From the top?" She suggested.

Baekhyun couldn't help but smile at her suggestion and dove right in to kiss her lips again.

_____

I hope you enjoyed it...I hope I didn't disappoint you