"Time of Month"

A/n: Talk of periods so don't read if uncomfortable
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's pov:
I woke up in the morning with a sharp pain in my stomach. I quickly shot up and ran to the bathroom. One I got in the bathroom I checked and then groaned. It was that time of month. Mother natures way of torturing women for not having baby's. "Maybe I should have a baby" I thought out loud, jokingly of course. I got a pad and cleaned my self up and walked back to the bed to check It I left a stain, thank god I didn't. I noticed Pietro, my boyfriend, was not in bed. I then remember him telling me he was going to go on a run this morning. I checked the clock "8:23". Another wave of pain shot to my stomach and I groaned. I grabbed my blanket and wrapped it around my self and left to the kitchen to get some painkillers.

I entered the kitchen and saw Tony, Bruce, and Sam. I gave them all grumpy looks, because, we'll just because. Hormones accutally. I usually get really mad and upset when i'm on my period. Bruce quickly left, probably knowing I was on it. "What's with the face princess" Tony said jokingly. I glared at him "Shut it Stark" I got to the cabinet and got the pills then a bottle of water. "Ooo Feisty" San said. "UGH just STOP, I'm not in a mood for you too little shits, and I don't wanna be freakin bothered by you guys, your presence is even annoying right now!" I ranted. They just stared at me with shocked expression but finally getting the memo that it was my lady's week "Oh" I was about to leave when I felt a gust of wind.

Pietro appeared next to me. "Morning Princessa" I hugged him and buried my face into his chest and whimpered a little. "What's wrong Y/N?" he asked concerned. "Their such assholes" I grumbled. He shot Sam and Tony a glare then shifted his view to the water and painkillers on the counter. He knew how I felt and how to deal with you on your period. He quickly kissed your head and picked you up gently. He ran to your room and set you down on your bed then want back to the kitchen to get the water and painkillers.

He came back and set them down. "How are you feeling princessa" I just groaned in response. He handed me the pill and water before getting the bed next to me. "Want to watch a movie?" "Hmmmm yes, let's watch uhhh, oh Oh, I know, the Titanic" "Are your sure Y/N, it's a pretty sad movie" "Yes i'm sure" He picked up the remote and turned the movie on. You cuddled closer to his side.

As the movie went on I began tearing up, even at the parts that were not sad. As I said i'm very emotional when i'm on my period. When the scene where arose and Jack were trying to find each other I was full on sobbing. "No no no, princessa it's alright" Pietro pulled me into his chest stroking my hair comfortably, I just kept on crying.

The movie ended and I calmed down but was now sound asleep in Pietro's arms. He noticed that I was asleep and turned the TV off. Gently as he could, he slid down on the bed more and pulled up the covers more too. "Jarvis turn the lights off" he said quietly. He kissed my forehead. "Goodnight Princessa" he mumbled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 598

Sorry I'm bad at endings lol, leave request! ;)