"X-Men"

A/N: requested by @mrvl_vibes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd person pov:
"Yo Scott, watch how fast I can go" Peter yelled out to Scott who was paying no attention what so ever to Peter. He started running, faster than he had ever before then all of the sudden it went white. A moment later he squinted his eyes open to see he was in in front of a huge tower. "Wow, damn did run into another universe." He smirked, knowing the professor warned him this could happen.

Y/N pov:
The remaining Avengers who were not on a mission were in the kitchen when we heard the elevator ding. I looked at the elevator to see a guy with silver hair, a silver leather jacket and goggles on. "Uh who are you?" I asked him. He turned towards me and smirked. "Quicksilver at your service, m'lady." "Uh your not quicksilver, he is." I pointed at Pietro who was by my side in an instant, along with Bruce and Tony. "Well the thing is that I can from another reality, i'm quicksilver there so I guess your like another version of me." Peter Chuckled. "Oh real name is Peter by the way." We all just stared at him.

"Well it's not a good thing you are, it could really mess things up. You should probably leave in whatever way you came here." Bruce broke the silence. "Uh I need to run really fast but i'm too tired right now, so can I like chill here for a bit until i'm rested." Tony sighed, "I guess, Y/N and Pietro keep an eye on him." Tony said as he left with Bruce.

"Ah, Y/N a beautiful name for a beautiful lady." "Yeah no, she is my girlfriend." Pietro interrupted him. "Woah cool accent dude, so your like the knock off version of me or something.." Peter trailed off. Pietro looked at him angrily. "Knock off? You would be the knock off version of ME" He argued. "Ok calm down guys." I said. "Sorry babes" Peter smirked. "Don't call her that" Pietro gripped my waist. "Whatever, you guys got any food?" "Uh yeah in the kitchen, i'll bring you" I started walking towards the kitchen, Pietro holding my hand.

We all sat at the counter as Peter munched on some Twinkie's. "So do you have like a team of super hero's in your reality too?" I asked trying to start up a conversation. "Yeah I guess, people call us the X-Men" "Oh cool" "Yeah, I'm the fastest person on the team obviously. I can bring down the most bad guys." Pietro who was sitting with an arm around my waist and a clenched jaw said, "Yeah I'm the fastest too" Peter looked at him, "Yeah I'm still probably faster than you" This made Pietro's jaw clench even more. I rolled my eyes at their childish banter. "Well your both fast so it doesn't even matter."

*time skip*

It was another hour or so later and Pietro and Peter were still butting heads. I couldn't really blame Pietro, Peter was quite annoying and trying to rile him up. But still.

Peter had left to the bathroom and now me and Pietro were sitting on the couch. "I can't believe their is another version of me in a different reality." He scoffed. "I am the better one, yes?" He asked. "Yes Pietro, you are the better quicksilver." I lightly laughed at his childish antics. Peter then came zooming in, squishing himself right between Pietro and I. "Hey beautiful, did I just here you say he was the better quicksilver." "Yes you did" I rolled my eyes. He put his hand on his chest and mocked fake hurt. "Wow, I'm hurt. But I can show you how much better I am babes." He said with a smirk, casually putting his arm around me. "Nope. No. Do you not understand that she is mine." Pietro said moving his arm from around me. "Chill dude, i'm just joking."

"Well um, do you have a girlfriend or whatever at home" I asked trying to ease the situation. "Nah. So many girls are throwing themselves at me but none of them are for me." He said cockily. I heard Pietro mutter "sure they are" under his breath. "Ok well, I think you are rested up now so how about you head home." I laughed awkwardly. "Hm I guess your right sweet cheeks. Maybe i'll come back again, just for you." He winked at me. "No your never coming back. Goodbye." Pietro said as he pushed Peter out the door so that he could start running. "Whatever dude, I'll see y'all around" He said as he rushed away.

I flash of white then he was gone. "Jesus I hate that kid." I said. "He kept flirting with you." Pietro grumbled. "Don't worry I would never leave you. Your the better quicksilver after all." I smiled then pecked his lips.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 824
i hope that this fulfilled story request <3