"Clingy"

A/N: leave request!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1st person pov:
"Y/N!" I heard the accented voice of your boyfriend Pietro. He ran up to me and brought me in for a big hug, lifting me and up in the air. "Where have you been, I couldn't find you" He pouted. "Sorry i've been training for a while." I said as I kissed his cheek.

We walked into the kitchen hand in hand to see all of the Avengers there. I grabbed a bottle of water, Pietros eyes following me the whole time. When I got back he immediately put his arms around my waist from behind. "Someones clingy" Clint says and Pietro just glares at him. It's no lie that Pietro is clingy, he definitely is, but I don't mind, I accutally like it. On the other hand, all of the men make fun of him for it.

It annoyed me that they did but whenever I tell them to stop, they don't. I took Pietro's hand a pulled him into my room. He was being oddly quiet and looked down. "Hey Piet, you ok?" He looked up at me and I could see the sadness in his eyes. "Hm yeah I'm fine" I just stared at him knowing he wasn't fine. "Pietro what's wrong?" "It's just I feel bad because maybe the guys are right and I am clingy, I'm sorry Y/N I'll give you some space." He told me and I saw some tears forming in his eyes. "No no no Pietro I don't need space,
I don't think your Clingy, even if you are I like it. Don't listen to the guys they are assholes." I told him as I gave him a kiss and hugged him, which he gladly returned.

The next day we headed into the living room, me and Pietro sat next to each other. I saw Clint, Sam and Bucky all look at each other and head towards us. That's not good. "Sooo Y/N we should Spar sometime, together, you know." Sam said seductively. "No" I answered plainly, knowing what they were doing. I saw Pietro tense up and give Sam a glare. "Come on Y/N maybe we could Spar together" Bucky suggested. "Threesome" Clint whispered, but loud enough for me and Pietro to hear. "No she's not Sparring with any of you" Pietro said angrily. "Jealous loverboy?" Bucky said. "NO I just want to Spar with her to make sure she doesn't get hurt!" Pietro told them. "Whatever" The three said.

They all walked past us. "See you later Y/N" Sam said flirtatiously. I saw Pietro starting to get up and say something but I stopped him. I started walking towards the boys. They all turned around hearing someone behind them. "Ah Y/N coming with us" Bucky asked with a smirk, glancing at Pietro. One they saw my face all of their smug smiles dropped. "Um" Sam said.

I grabbed them all by the ears and pulled them into the hallway. "OW" "What the hell Y/N" "Ahhhh let go" I let go of them and stared at them. "I swear to god I am done with you assholes. Why the hell do you keep bothering him about it, so what if he's clingy, I like it! You guys are making him mad and you know it so STOP" I ranted, out of breath now.

They all just stared at me then I glared at them. "Yup sorry" "Won't happened again" They said scared and ran away. I walked back into the living room to see Pietro waiting for me. "What did you do" He asked. "Nothing" I said with a smile. "Let's go I want food" I told him. "Yes ma'am" He said jokingly as I pulled him to the elevator.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hated this one
Words: 634