"Forgotten Birthday"

A/N: sry i'm just lazy and haven't been updating
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1st person pov:
"And remember you cannot open this until the day after tomorrow" Pietro told me, handing me the box. I giggled and smiled, "Alright, I promise I won't" "I hope I make it back on time, I'm really sorry If I don't my love" He told me as he hugged me. "I told you it's fine Pietro, just be safe"

Pietro was about to leave for a mission with Wanda that was supposed to span from 1-3 days, depending on how it went. My birthday was in two days too, so he gave me a gift in case he did not make it back in time. I wouldn't be upset if he missed it though, it's not really a big deal and the others will still be here.

*time skip to two days*

I woke and got ready throwing on a casual but cute outfit. I walked out of my room towards the kitchen to see everyone there. Tony and Sam eating and on there phones, Bruce drinking coffee and reading a newspaper, Steve cooking breakfast, and Bucky, Vision and Clint watching TV on the small television in the kitchen. Nat was on a week long mission too.

"Good morning!" I cheered. Everyone murmured morning without looking up. "Why so cheery today?" Tony chuckled. "Oh nothing really" I responded, a bit confused. "Want some eggs?" Steve asked . "Sure" I sat down and started reading seeing as everyone started getting up and going there own ways. I went in my phone to see some fan pages posting for my birthday and I smiled. Vision then walked in and handed me a bag. "Happy Birthday Mrs. Y/L/N, from Wanda and I." I opened the bag and saw some cute rings. "Thank you so much Vision, I'll tell Wanda thanks when she gets back" "It is our pleasure Mrs. Y/L/N."

As the day went on no one else had said anything to me. I had come to the conclusion that they either forgot or they were trying to surprise me, but I was going in the direction of that they forgot. I walked back to my room and decided to open the gift that Pietro gave me. Inside was my favorite candy, a necklace, and photos of us. I smiled down at the box full of gifts. It was about 7pm so I decided to settle on my bed and watch some Criminal Minds until I fell asleep. A small tear rolled down my cheek. I guess I didn't mind that the others forgot, just little upset that they didn't even say a simple happy birthday.

Pietro walked into the Avengers tower almond with the three others. He walked into the kitchen expecting to see a small party going on but there was nothing. "I thought they would throw her a party or something" Wanda said. "I know, me too." He said. They both walked to your room to see you lying in bed, asleep, with the TV on in the background. He walked over to see a small tear stain on my cheek. "They forgot" He said in a hushed, but angry tone. "Ok, maybe we should just sleep and figure this out tomorrow" Wanda whispered nervously, knowing her brother would cause a whole scene. Pietro turned off the TV and tucked me in more, kissing my forehead then walked out. "Pietro Maximoff, go. to. bed." Wanda told him. "No, Wanda. They forgot her birthday, she had remembered every single one of theirs and they should be able to remember hers." He said angrily.

He called all of the Avengers to the living room over FRIDAY. When they entered they all welcomed them back from the mission and asked what was going on. Wanda was shaking her head and sighing, knowing Pietro was about to start a rant. "What the hell!" All of the Avengers were surprised. "You ALL forgot! Seriously, I get you busy but that is just rude!" All of the Avengers stared at him confused. "I mean she cares about all of you so much and YOU ALL FORGET—" "Pietro?" A tired voice said that made Pietro stop his rant. He sped over to me and hugged me. "Happy Birthday Princessa" He said as he kissed my forehead. "Thank you, and thank you for the gift" I mumbled back.

"Oh shit" Clint said in the back round. "I in fact did not forgot Mrs. Y/L/N birthday." Vision said. I giggled a little. "Ughhh-we are so sorry we'll make it up to you tomorrow" Tony said as everyone else mumbled apologies. "It's fi-" I was cut off my Pietro saying, "No it's not, you all should be ashamed. Tomorrow I am going to spend the day with her so you will have to wait to make it up to her" His tone half serious half jokingly. I just rolled my eyes at him and smiled. "Can we go back to bed please, i'm tired" I asked. "Of course"

Pietro sped us to my room and got into bed with me where I fell into a sleep, dreaming of the fun day tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
words: 872
follow my tiktok @speedy_maximoff