"I'm back Bitches"

A/N: this is kinda short and stupid but funny too so lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2nd person pov:
Great. I have been kidnapped. Yeah yeah at least it's not hydra. We were coming back from a mission and they just swooped me out of no where. They hit me with the back of a gun and I blacked out. I woke up and their stupid asses told me their plan. These random dudes wanted to break into the Stark Tower to steal the money and valuable items to sell.

They took me just so that I would let them get inside the tower. These men must be idiots. I thought they wanted to kill all of us or wanted an important file. But no. I am strapped to a chair, in a gross garage, with a huge ass cut on my forehead. WASTE OF TIME.

Meanwhile the Avengers were freaking out. "She couldn't just have disappeared." "Was it Hydra" "Are you able to track her" "ALRIGHT SHUT UP" Tony yelled. "I don't know where she is, who took her, how they took her, and where to find her, you all need to calm down, especially you Pietro! I know she's your girlfriend but you need to stay calm" He explained meanwhile Pietro was having a breakdown and was so scared that you were hurt.

It was easy breaking out. The guys were strong, yes, but I was small and sneaky. I was able to leave but not without some cuts and bruises, especially the one on my head. I casually started walking back to the Tower. It was accutely a peaceful walk back even though I just got kidnapped. I did get some stares and people taking pictures since I was still in my suit. I got to the Tower and walked right past security hoping they would know it's me. I walked towards the elavator and pressed the floor where I knew everyone would be.

I walked into the room and it was a sight to see. Everyone was freaking out especially Pietro. I kinda felt bad.

I walked into the room "I'm back bitches." I said casually and held up a peace sign and duck lips. 😗✌🏻They all just stared at me and then Pietro tackled me into a hug and we flew back onto the ground. "ughhh, that hurt" I groaned. Pietro slammed his lips into mine. I giggled a little. He helped me stand up. He looked over me concerned. "Are you alright? Your forehead is bleeding and you have cut and bruises everywhere" "I'm fine Piet" I said as I hugged him.

All the Avengers started coming up to me, hugging me and asking if I was alright and what happened. They took me into the med bay and started stitching up my forehead. I had explained everything that happened and what the men had said, Pietro holding my hand the whole time.

"Jesus Kid we thought Hydra kidnapped you or something" Tony sighed rubbing his face. "NoPe" I said popping the P. They had finished cleaning all my cuts and said that I should get some rest while they find the Men and arrest them.

Pietro carried me up to his room, after my long protest of saying I could walk perfectly fine. He set me down on his bed and gave me some joggers and his shirt. He walked over to me and gave me a kiss which I gladly returned. He pulled me into a tight hug. "I'm glad your okay princessa" He said softly. "I love you" "I love you too"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
words: 594