"Play fight"

A/N: requested by @1dluvs
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N pov:
I was laying in bed with Pietro right now. It was a chill day, we were both on our phones with the TV on in the background. I had on a blanket considering it was relatively cold in my room.

I felt a tug on the blanket but ignored it. Then another tug. I looked over at Pietro and he was looking at me. "I want some of the blanket." He told me. "No, get your own" He made a pouty face and looked at me. When he saw I didn't do anything he tugged again on the blanket. "Pietro stoppppp" I whined. He tugged harder and I tugged back. "Y/N just give me some" "NOOOOO it's mine"

I grabbed a pillow and hit him with it. He looked at me shocked and I laughed. "Wow Y/N I see how it is" He grabbed a pillow and hit me. This went on for another couple seconds as we also tried getting the blanket but he used all his strength to hit me with the pillow. And let me tell you, this boy is strong.

The force sent me off the bed, I was by the edge anyway, and my head hit the corner of my night table and I fell onto the ground with a groan. "Jesus Pietro, didn't have to hit me that hard." I half-joked. He jumped off the bed a looked at me with horror in his face. "Y-your head" He stuttered. I reached my hand up where I felt a warm sticky blood. I looked at my hand and saw some blood. "Whoops" I said.

Pietro ran me to my bathroom and pulled out a first aid kit. "Shit I'm sorry Y/N, I didn't think it hit you that hard. I'm so so so sorry, I'm so stupid, It's all my fault I shou-" I clamped a hand over his mouth and giggled. "Pietro it's alright, you don't need to be sorry" I said as he cleaned my small cut. "I still feel guilty" He said and looked at me. I took his hands in mine, "Don't feel guilty, but you know what will make me feel better" "What, i'll do anything" I giggled and continued, "If you gave me a kiss" I smirked.

"A k-kiss" He asked flustered. "Yup" I said popping the P. "Ok if it makes you feel better." I grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards me, closing the gap between us. "You should get hurt more often if this is what will happen." He said once we pulled away. "Maybe I should"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 452