"Mission Gone Wrong"

A/N: i need request lol, also TFAWS trailer came out!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1st person pov:
I ran down the long empty halls towards the next room. We were exploring a newly found Hydra base we discovered, but it was deserted, perfect for scouting out any evidence or remains left behind. I was headed towards another room and when I was snooping around I heard a faint beeping. "What the hell" I mumbled under my breath. I looked around to locate where the beeping was coming from when I looked under a table. My eyes widened. "Shit shit shit" I repeated.

Of course. It was a trap, they were planning on us coming, knowing we could take a look at a deserted base. Under the table was a bomb latched on, with a Hydra symbol. 25 seconds 24, 23, 22, 21. "Uh guys problem" I spoke through the coms. "There's an active bomb, shit i'm not gonna make it" I spoke again running through the halls to find a way out. I was the only one on this floor the rest of the team floors down from me, a safe distance for them to get out in enough time.

They all spoke quickly through the coms, I heard one voice, my boyfriend Pietro. He said he was coming but I knew the other would not let him. 7, 6, 5, 4. Aha a Window!
Yeah yeah probably not the safest way out considering I was up high but it's better than getting blown to pieces.

I quickly jumped, the bomb going off, spreading a powerful blast out, making everyone fly back. The team was alright most just stumbled into the ground, but me, well I was caught in mid air and flew back. I only flew back kinda far. I hit the top of a tree with a powerful impact. I fell down hitting branches and leaves on my way. I hit the ground with a loud thump.

Somethings definitely broken, well at least i'm alive. I couldn't move. My whole body hurt. I was laying in the middle of the woods. Disgusting. I saw bugs all over. I took out my ear piece to see wires sticking out. I rolled my eyes, great, it's not working. I just laid on the ground for a good 5 min. I finally decided on getting up.

"Ughhhh" I groaned, it was a struggle. I was able to get up. I leaned against a tree breathing heavily. I took a step and immediately winced. "Oh god" I groaned. My leg was definitely broken. I walked, more like hopped, trying to find my way back to the Hydra base remains to locate the team. I had multiple coughing fits, blood coming up while I was at it. Just dandy. How was I gonna get out of this.

Avengers pov:
I took a lot of the Avengers to hold Pietro back from going to get Y/N. After the buildings remains had cleared up from the dust, the Avengers had started looking for you. Most of them doubted you were alive except Pietro. After a while they couldn't find you and Pietro started breaking down. "N-no she can't be gone" All of the Avengers felt horrible. Wanda had to help Pietro calm down even though she was devastated too. "Sir heat signatures detected" Friday told Tony. Tony quickly looked around to see a small figure from the heat signature far away. He quickly started flying away from the rest and towards the figure. No one had noticed he left since they were sadly boarding the jet.

1st person:
I couldn't walk anymore, I was about to collapse. I was light headed, and the pain in my leg was too much. Everything was slightly blurry and the strong sunlight hurt my eyes. I heard a familiar woosh sound, it sounded much like Tony's suit. I looked ahead of me and saw him flying towards me. I smiled slightly. Finally I was being saved, I was done with this shit. All I wanted to do was cuddle with Pietro in bed and maybe eat a whole bag of Doritos. Tony landed in front of me. "Ay Tin man you found me" I said weakly. He picked me up "Always kid, thought you were dead, i'm glad your alright. Friday scan for injuries" He said. He started flying back. "Nothing fatal kid, you'll be alright" He landed in front of the jet to see me sleeping already in his arms. He knew I was because I was snoring lightly, He chuckled a little, guessing I was exhausted from all this.

He stepped inside the jet, "Tony where have you been, we-" Sam started but stoped mid sentence when he saw you. "Is she dead?" He asked, shocked. Everyone's head turned towards Tony and they rushed over to him as he placed me on the cot in the small medical room of the jet. "No just sleeping" He patted Pietro's shoulder, seeing his tear stained face and red nose. "She'll be alright kid, but she needs some medical attention" Everyone let out some sighs of relief, some crying a little, glad that I was alive. Pietro held my hand the whole time while I was being fixed up as much as I could until we got to the towers med bay.

My eyes slightly opened to see Pietro next me, just staring. "Uh hi creep" I giggled a little. He quickly engulfed me into a hug. I took in my surrounding seeing we were back at the towers. "I was so worried, they wouldn't let me get you then we couldn't find you. I thought I lost you" He said as he dug his face into the crook of my neck. "Piet i'm fine now, ok? You won't ever lose me"
I said as I placed a kiss on his head.

Turns out I had a broken leg, 2 fractured ribs, multiple cuts and bruises, and I would have coughing fits because I inhaled a lot of the dust and remains of the building. I was put on bed rest for 2 weeks. Pietro carried me to his room after I was released from the med bay. He set me down and helped me change into comfier clothes. He tucked me under the covers and asked If I needed anything. "Can I have doritos and cuddles" I asked. He nodded and kissed my forehead. He came back a second later with the bag of chips in his hand and settled next me, pulling me close but carful not to hurt me. We spent rest of the night cuddling and watching movies. Glad that I got what I wanted in the end. Especially the Doritos *chefs kiss*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 1110