"Sick"

A/N: I'm watching WandaVision while writing this lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1st person pov:
I woke up with a groan "ughhh" I felt dead. My throat is burning, my nose congested, I am sweating and shivering at the same time, and my head is pounding. No one was home right now except Pietro, whom is my best friend and crush. Everyone else was either on missions or other things outside of the tower.

I didn't want to disturb Pietro, considering it's 7:30am and he usually wakes up at 8. I got up with a groan. I slowly struggled to walk to the kitchen and saw Pietro already there, thinking he probably went on a run instead of sleeping in. He turned around and smiled at me but it turned into a frown. He rushed over to me and I fell into his arms. "Princessa what's wrong?" He asked concerned. "I think I'm sick" I said softly.

He put his hand on my forehead. "Wow your burning up, you need to get back to bed." "No i'm fine" "Your not." I couldn't even protest when he picked me up because I was to weak. He ran me to my room, which was a bad idea because I immediately ran to the bathroom and threw up. He followed after me, pulling my hair back. "Shit i'm sorry Y/N, that was a bad idea"

Tears were streaming down my face and I was shaking. Pietro helped me up and rapped me in a tight hug. "I'm sorry you feel like this princessa" He picked me up and set me in my bed. He left quickly and came back with some toast and butter. "Thank you" I said and started eating. He came and sat next to me in the bed and put an arm around me. "No Pietro your gonna get sick" I told him. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "It's fine, I have a fast metabolism and won't get sick" He told me. "Fine" I said.

I finished eating and my eyes started closing. "Tired?" He asked. "yeah" I mumbled. He pulled me between his legs and I rested my back against his chest. He soothingly rubbed my arm while I slowly fell asleep.

time skip

It's been a few days and my sickness has passed. Pietro took care of me even though the rest of the Avengers came back. I was still hesitant since i didn't want him to get sick but he told me he wouldn't so I let him. But here we are now.

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNN" I heard my name being yelled. I made my way to where the voice came from when I saw Pietro on the floor of the kitchen. He was only wearing sweat pants and no shirt, and he had bags under his eyes, his nose red, and he just started having a coughing fit. I rubbed his back while he finished coughing. When he was done he leaned into me, resting his head on my shoulder. "y/n I don't feel good" I repeatedly ran my fingers through his hair. "I know, I thought you couldn't get sick? I feel bad now" "Well i'm not supposed to get sick" He groaned. "Also don't feel bad, I chose to be with you" I softly smiled at his statement.

I kissed his forehead and started standing up. "Cmon" I groaned while
pulling him up, "let's get you to your bed" He leaned on me while we walked to his room. Wanda passed us and looked at us confused. "He's sick" Wanda just chuckled. "Wandaaaa it's not funny, i'm not supposed to get sick" He explained. "I'm sorry brother, I hope you feel better" She said as she walked away.

I helped Pietro into his bed. He laid down while I gave him some water and medicine. I laid down and he moved over so he was on top of me, his head on my chest and his arms around my waist. I ran my fingers through his hair, "you alright? need anything?" I asked. He just mumbled something incoherent. I was guessing that he was really tired and had fallen asleep.
I eventually fell asleep too.

I woke up to a jolt and Pietro running to the bathroom. I ran after him, gathering his hair and holding it away from his face.

Oh boy, these will be a long few days.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 730