"Kids"

A/N: Pietro is not really in this that much but you guys are dating, also (s/h/n)=super hero name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1st person pov:
I was in the training room, practicing on a dummy. I heard a Tiny Sneeze behind me. "AH" I yelled. The little girl behind me just laughed. "Oh uh hi" "Hi" She said back. "Oh your Starks daughter, Morgan right?" "Mm yeah, I know who you are" she told me. "You do?" "Yeah your (s/h/n)" "Yes I am but you can call me Y/N"

"So why are you here" I asked after she just stared at me for a while. "I was bored" "Ok well wanna come do something with me" "Yeah!" I went over and let her climb in my back. I walked through the halls to the kitchen. Tony won't mind if I gave her a snack, I thought. "Where's Pepper, your mom I mean" I asked as I set her down on the counter to sit on. "A meeting, Daddy is in his lab and Happy was supposed to watch me but I ran away" Morgan said. "Well Happy wont be so happy anymore" I muttered and she giggled. "So what do you want to eat." I asked her. "CHEESEBURGERS" She yelled. I thought for a moment before I called my boyfriend. "PIETROOOO"

Pietro came speeding in, coming up behind me rapping his arms around my waist. "Yes princessa, oh a child" "Yeah that's Morgan Stark" "Ohh the small stark" He smiled at her. "Your fast" She giggled. "Yes I am" he answered. "Can you get some cheese burgers from McDonalds please?" "Of course i'll be back" He said as he kissed me then sped out.

"Ew you guys kissed" Morgan fake gagged. "Silly you'll do it one day tok" Pietro came back and handed out the cheeseburger to me and morgan. "Thank you" We both said. I hopped up in the counter, sitting next to her. "I need to train now, i'll see you later, yes?" He asked me. "Of course" I said and said goodbye. "Mmm I love food" Morgan said. "Same girl".

Happy came rushing in trying to find Morgan when he saw us eating. He sighed in relief. I turned around when I felt a presence behind us. "Oh hey Happy, I just got us some food but i'll look after her if you want" I said as Morgan smiled at home with a mouth full of burger. "Yes, Thank you so much." He said as he left.

Once we finished I asked what she wanted to do now. "More piggy back rides but fast!" I knelt down so she could hop on my back. "You ready" I asked as I adjusted her on my back. "Yup" she squealed. I ran through the hallways while she squealed in excitement. Tony heard the squealing from his lab and immediately thought something was wrong. He jumped up and rushed to the doorway and looked out in the hall seeing Y/N run past him with a happy Morgan on her back. He chuckled softly seeing how well Y/N interacted with his kid and then went back to work knowing Morgan will be ok with Y/N.

Once I was tired I set Morgan down on the couch. I was catching my breath when Morgan asked what I wanted to do next. "How about we just relax and watch a movie." She nodded. I saw that it was already 9:30 and knew she would get tired soon so the best was to get her settled down. Most of the avengers were on small missions except a couple of us but we were off doing our own stuff.

I sat down next to Morgan. Putting a blanket over us. I put Frozen on and her eyes were glued to the screen. About halfway through the movie it was around 10:25 and Morgan was cuddled up next to me asleep, as I was drifting to sleep too.

"I told you to tell her to stay with Happy" Pepper told Tony angrily. "Pepper It's fine she's with one of the Avengers." "Tony the Avengers don't know how to care for children" She said even more pissed off as she headed towards the living room where Tony was walking to. A little earlier Tony walked in to see Morgan and Y/N asleep with the movie still running and decided to wake them once Pepper was done and ready to get Morgan. "Tony Stark are you eve-" She stopped once she saw both of the girls.

"I told you she is in good hands, Y/N's good with kids" Pepper smiled at the scene. She had only met Y/N a couple times but she still thought the girl was sweet. "We need to get her to watch Morgan more" Tony said.

Just then Pietro sped in and saw both girls and he softly smiled. "Oh hey speedy, your girlfriend here needs to babysit more often." Tony told him. Pepper just laughed and told Pietro to tell Y/N thank you. She took Morgan slowly out of Y/N's arms trying not to wake them.

Once she was holding a sleeping Morgan, her and Tony said goodbye to Pietro. Pietro walked over to Y/N gently picking her up. He walked her to their bed and laid down with her still in his arms. He pulled up the covers and kissed the top of her head. "You will be a great mother for our children" he whispered happily then drifted off to sleep with her.

Bonusss

I was sitting on the couch snuggling with Pietro while Sam, and Natasha were spread out on the other parts of the couch, we were watching an episode of Brooklyn 99 (my fav). Clint came in and stood right in front of me. "Uh hi." I said awkwardly "You like kids" He asked but sounded more like a statement. "i guess, yeah." I answered. "And your like good with kids?" "Yes I would says so" He stared at me for a moment then smiled. "Ok then your babysitting my kids tomorrow while I go with Laura on a date." He said and turned, walking away. He saw how well you were with Morgan and needed a babysitter. "Oh yeah I'm free that day so I can come! Your welcome!" I yelled to him sarcastically. Ah how fun this will be.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Should i make an imagine of y/n babysitting the barton kids.
Words: 1080