"Family"

A/N: SCHOOL HAS BEEN HELL❌
Back story: You lived with abusive parents when you were younger, they called you a freak because of your powers and always called you weak. Later on they neglected you and the avengers found you and took you in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1st person:
It was a rare day in the avengers tower, there was no missions. So everyone took this day just to relax and do their own little things. Right now most of the Avengers were scattered from their rooms to the living room and kitchen. Currently I was sitting next to Pietro and Bucky next to him. We were watching s one random movie.

"Mrs. Y/L/N, someone is here to see you, they are currently waiting for you down at the main lobby" Jarvis announced. I was confused, not knowing why a person would want to see me considering I don't really see anyone outside of the Avengers. Pietro looked at me confused as well. "Who do you think it is" He asked. "I have no idea" I told him as I started getting up. He quickly took my hand before I could go any further. "Do you want me to come just in case" "I'll be fine, thank you though" I smiled at him thoughtfully.

I entered the elevator and pressed the L. I got off at the floor and started walking towards the front desk, greeting some people as I passed by. I walked towards the front desk. "They claim to be your parents, Mrs. Sanchez" The receptionist motioned towards two people waiting in the lobby. I turned and looked, my eyes widening. We made eye contact and they ran up to me.

"Y/N, darling! We have missed you" My parents exclaimed. I stood there frozen in shock. "Wha- no" I shook my head, "You should not be here" There fake smiled grew even wider. "We just wanted to visit you sweetheart, you didn't tell us you were an Avenger" My mom said. "I didn't tell you because you left me and I never saw you after!" I sad getting angry. A flash of anger crossed their eyes. "Well we are here now! And your an Avenger, you live with Tony Stark right? I imagine he has given you a lot of money" My dad said moving closer to me.

Oh. So this is what it's about. They just want money. "Mrs. Y/L/N should I call the Avengers?" The receptionist asked. My dad brought his hand up to my face and I flinched and slapped it away. "Leave" I demanded. "NO we just want to see our daughter after all these years, bring our family back together again" My mom, faking her sweetness. By now Tony, Steve, and Pietro were behind us. "If you really wanted our family together you wouldn't have left me in the first place" I spit at them. I single tear dropped down my face. "Such a crybaby as always I see" My dad muttered.

"Ok we are going to have to ask you to leave" Tony said, coming up from behind us. "She doesn't need you guys, she has us" Steve added. Pietro came and rapped his arms around me. "Still not strong enough to fight you own battles I see" My mom yelled back at me while being escorted. I pushed away from Pietro and quickly got to the elevator. I didn't want to cry in front of everyone so I was waiting till I got to my room.

The elevator door opened to the Avengers floor and I ran inside to my room. Is shut the door and flopped on my bed. A few silent tears fell. The things they said hurt but just seeing them again and only coming for the money hurt even more. But I knew that they aren't my family anymore. The Avengers were. I didn't let myself get too upset. I cried silent tears for a little with an occasional sniffle. I just started feeling tired now. Seeing it was 8pm I could head to bed if I wanted to. But a knock on the door interrupted that.

I walked over to the door and opened it to see Pietro. I smiled up at him. "Hi Princessa, are you alright?" "Yeah i'm fine now" He picked me up and sat down on my bed so that i was still straddling him and my body rested against his chest. "You know all the Avengers love you and I do to right?" He asked. "Of course I do, thank you for everything Pietro" I told him and gave him a tired smile. He got a bit more comfortable and pulled the covers over us. He kissed my forehead and pulled me closer. "Goodnight my princessa"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 823
i'm gonna try and update more