"Movie Night"

A/N: this was my first ever imagine i had written so excuse me if it is horrible😀
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N pov:
It was Friday, Movie night at the Avengers compound. After one day that Steve said we needed for team bonding, I suggested we had a movie night. So from then, we have been having them every Friday.

"Mr. Stark would like you down in the theater Mrs. Y/L/N" Jarvis said. "Thank you Jarvis." I hopped off my bed, from where I was currently watching Grey's Anatomy, and headed down to the compounds theater. I was down the hall when I felt a rush of wind, then there stood Pietro Maximoff, my best friend (and maybe my crush), just kidding I have a major crush on him but he does not need to know that. "Well hello there Y/N, heading down to the theater?" "Yes I am" "Well since your going super slow and I hate it, let's speed up the process" He smirked, then quickly picked me up bridal style. All of the sudden we were at the theater.

Pietro dropped me down carefully and I stumbled a bit. "Gosh Pietro I hate when you do that." "Sorry princess" I blushed at the nickname and was about to say something back, but got interrupted by Tony yelling "Alright everybody, write down your movie suggestion and into the hat it go's"

I thought a moment about what movie to write down, I ended up writing (any movie) because why not. I placed the movie in the hat and waited for everyone else to. After everyone did, Steve mixed the papers around then picked up one, "Alright, the movie for tonight is "IT" " He said. "YES" Sam yelled.

My face dropped a little, Clowns were not my thing, what am I kidding, I HATED anything horror related. Pietro must have noticed my distress because he asked me "You ok Y/N?" I looked up at him a for a moment before answering. "Yeah I'm good, just clowns are not really my thing." He chuckled a little the smirked. "Don't worry princess i'll protect you" I rolled my eyes and shoved him playfully. In the background you could here wanda say "awwww" "Quiet, sister" Pietro shot her a look and she just smirked.

All of us settled down on the couches. I was sitting criss cross next to Pietro, half of my leg on his thigh, his arm resting behind me. We were sharing a blanket, most of it on me, prepared to cover my self if anything scary happens.

The part where the clown came in the sewers came on to the tv (idk i've never watched the movie before) I got scared and cuddled into Pietro's side. He looked down at me and blushed a little. He put his arm around my shoulder while I looked away from the screen. As the movie went I became even more scared and traumatized. Finally the movie ended and we all decided to head up to bed. To say I was scared was an understatement, I was petrified. We all said our good nights and headed separate ways. Pietro noticed my distress as I started to leave the room. "Y/N are you ok" "Yup, ...., no accutally, but it's fine." I said with a scared chuckle. Pietro had always had a crush on you, he was sure you had one back so he decided to make a move. "You know if your scared, you could always come in my room and sleep in there" I stared at him for a moment deciding if he was joking or not. "I mean if you don't mind" I said with a slight blush.

We headed up to his room, I stayed close to him since I feel like something would just pop out of the halls at any minute. We entered his room and he went and laid on his bed. I kinda just stared at him for a moment, he moved over a bit and patted the spot next to him. I walked over and laid down next to him. He pulled me closer to his side and I rested my head on his chest.

I snuggled closer to him and closed my eyes. "Goodnight Y/N, I love you" "Night, I love you too" I said quietly, now half asleep. He kissed my head and closed his eyes, both falling into a deep sleep. Let's just says that the next morning the Avengers we're having a ballpark with you to sleeping together. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count: 747

Leave request!!!!! :)