"Skin Care"

A/N: y'all someone asked me to do this like April but i forgot lol whoops. so sorry bout that. requested by JessxStan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1st person pov:
"I swear to the gods, sit the fuck down" "NO" Pietro yelled as a wrestled him into the bed. "Your fucking crazy bitch" "Hey don't talk to your girlfriend like that" I scolded him. "Stop forcing your boyfriend to do stuff he doesn't want to do" He retorted. I looked at him in disbelief, "You promised me after I bought you food that one day." "fine" "YAY"

I grabbed a pore strips, face mask, a roller, and moisturizer. "Ok first we do face mask" I said as I ripped open a package. I placed it on his face as he squirmed a little and used the roller to smooth it out. "It feels wet" He complained. "That's what she said" He just stared at me. "Anyways it's supposed to feel like that." I told him. "It burns Y/N, no more." I didn't listen to him as I left it in for a few more minute then took it off his face.

I grabbed the roller again and started massaging his face. "That's feels nice" "I told you" I grabbed the packet for the pore strip and placed it on his nose. "Ok ready?" I asked him. "Ready for what?" I ripped it off his nose. "OW what the fuck." "Sorry" I said as I kissed his cheek. "No more, no more" He started getting up. I pushed him back down. "No we have one thing left to doooo" I rubbed his face with the moisturizer. "All done" I said as I smiled at him sweetly.

"I'm never doing that again, you do that every night!?" "Mostly" I replied. "Fucking weirdo" He said to me. "whore" "bitch" "dickhead" "Piece of shit" "I love you" "I love you too"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "whore" "bitch" "dickhead" "Piece of shit" "I love you" "I love you too"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~