"Running on Water"

A/N: This is a story from when i shifted and pietro almost drowned me😀👍🏻
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N pov:
"Friday where are the twins" "The Maximoffs are both in the living room Miss" I walked towards the living room wearing only a sports bra and shorts. It was one of the hottest days in New York.

I walked in and saw the twins on the couch. Pietro had a fan directly blowing on his face along with Wanda. "Get your swim suits on" I told them. "What why" "Because we are going to the BEACHHHH" And with that I left to get ready.

We all got ready and got into one of Tony's car, forcing Pietro to drive. We drove to LI and went to one of the beaches. Wanda and I set down and blanket and put down our bags. We wanted to tan for a little before going into the water. "Let's go into the water, I'm bored." Pietro whined. "Not now bother, we will in a little" Wanda told him. It was silent a couple miners after which made me suspicious, then I felt myself being lifted off the ground. "Goddamit Pietro put me down" I yelled. "Nope" He laughed then sped off to the water.

He threw me in and I tackled him when he joined me. "What the hell" "Sorry you were taking to long" He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Watch what I can do" He told me. He swam back to the shore then started speeding to the water. But when he got to the water, he was able to run on it. "Wow" I breathed out. He sped over towards me but didn't watch where he was going and knocked straight into me. And he hit me hard. I got pushed under water and inhaled some of it too. I felt myself being pulled into someone's arms.

I was back on shore in a second coughing up water. "Oh jesus" I coughed more. "Pietro what did you do to her." Wanda asked. "I knocked into her, I didnt mean too." He said sheepishly whole rubbing my back. I took a deep breath, "Woof that was rough" I laughed. Pietro pulled me into his lab and hugged me. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean too" He kissed my head. "It's fine Pietro, you only almost drowned me." I joked, Pietro just looked at me upset. "I'm joking i'm sorry." I laughed and hugged him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 411
sry this is rlly short